Xidax - Problems getting PC fixed.

2 of 2 Xidax reviews

I have had my system for a little over month.An it's been gone more than me able to use it do to repairs and needs repaired again because it wasn't fixed right the first time.

Also it's been more of a headache than a enjoyment. It was sent off for repair no more than having it for a week. The system just shutdown on me and wasn't able to use it. I contacted Xidax and they set me up with ups so they could pick the system up for repair.

When I received it back from repair it came back worse because the power button doesn't even work and you have to use the reset button to turn it on. They had me check the plugins and I did all that everything is good with the plugins and everything is plugged in properly. The system will run maybe for a little while then shut off, my door panel came back with a notch taken out of it. I feel I am getting the run around and nothing is getting solved.

It shouldn't have to take several times to fix something right the first time. I also feel I am getting the run around with tech support because nothing is getting resolved. They have sent emails wanting you to try things this and that although it's going on a couple weeks now since I received my PC back from repair it's just sits on my desk off and waiting on Xidax to step up. I hope to have my system fixed right next time.

It shouldn't have to take several times to fix something right the first time.”

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • For xidax to fix my pc so i can enjoy my new pc
  • What I disliked
      No items

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 2 Xidax reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Xidax.
Filing a new complaint about
×