I have had my system for a little over month.An it's been gone more than me able to use it do to repairs and needs repaired again because it wasn't fixed right the first time.
Also it's been more of a headache than a enjoyment. It was sent off for repair no more than having it for a week. The system just shutdown on me and wasn't able to use it. I contacted Xidax and they set me up with ups so they could pick the system up for repair.
When I received it back from repair it came back worse because the power button doesn't even work and you have to use the reset button to turn it on. They had me check the plugins and I did all that everything is good with the plugins and everything is plugged in properly. The system will run maybe for a little while then shut off, my door panel came back with a notch taken out of it. I feel I am getting the run around and nothing is getting solved.
It shouldn't have to take several times to fix something right the first time. I also feel I am getting the run around with tech support because nothing is getting resolved. They have sent emails wanting you to try things this and that although it's going on a couple weeks now since I received my PC back from repair it's just sits on my desk off and waiting on Xidax to step up. I hope to have my system fixed right next time.
It shouldn't have to take several times to fix something right the first time.”
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- For xidax to fix my pc so i can enjoy my new pc
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Xidax X-6 Gaming Pc
- Review category
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I had placed an (dell laptop) order 103-1253225-4398657 on Amazon on 1st of october costed me around 62250 INR ($948) and its been 23 days, I have not received my product..."
- "Should you buy a computer from Ibuypower.com, make your own decision read the below. Bought on 2/24/2016 returned on 03/18/2016, 23 days from their door back to their door ...."
- "I opened the shipping package only to find a completely mangled, crushed and ripped AMD processor box. The seal was broken and the processor wasn't even in the box. The..."
- "My wife and I bought a 2 piece couch and love seat. The furniture row (sofa mart). The employee advised we purchase the 5 year fabric protection plan because any..."
- "save some money and buy a more expensive kit somewhere else. no warranty means no warranty, even if they sell a flat out bad part. you're stuck with it. I..."
- "Beware of serious problems if you use Vectra 3D flea drops. This stuff if basically poison for your animal. It's terrible and i would like to SUE this place. ..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."