Skipperville, Alabama

I placed an order for spare parts, which are very expensive, it's been a week , I hate I trusted them, I got an extender from them 4 years ago, services was fast a good, but now they do not respond to phone calls or emails if you are concerned about an order, my order number is 3983, however I fear I have lost this one, so I am here to warn others, beware!

Review about: Rod Ends Replace.

1.8
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with X4labs Extender?

Comments

More information about www.x4labs.com

Richar Ho. X4

www.ic.gc.ca/app/ccc/srch/nvgt.do?lang=eng&prtl=1&sbPrtl=&estblmntNo=234567146035&profile=cmpltPrfl&profileId=1921&app=sold

Title: Chief Executive Officer Richard OH Telephone: (514) 600-3609

Area of esponsibility: Manufacturing/Production/Operations

Email: ohrich@hotmail.com www.facebook.com/ohrich http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-parts-for-sale-wanted/2333202-fast-92mm-lsx-intake-manifold.html tel. 514-808-0060

william

More information about www.x4lams.com Richar Ho. X4

Title: Chief Executive Officer Richard OH Telephone: (514) 600-3609

Area of esponsibility: Manufacturing/Production/Operations

Email: ohrich@hotmail.com www.facebook.com/ohrich

X4Labs
#1206206

Hi, we appreciate your order and interest in our products.We are pleased to notify you that you can always trust in us and expect the same or better service as when you ordered your X4 Labs *** Extender 4 years ago.

At times you can expect up to a 48 hour wait for response to customer service related questions because that department is not open on weekends. We are also pleased to confirm that your order (3983) has indeed been shipped. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and we hope you enjoy the products you ordered. If you have any more questions, feel free to contact us at info@x4labs.com or call toll-free weekdays between 9 am to 5 pm ET at 1-866-851-8858.

Thanks.Regards, X4 Labs Customer Support.

to X4Labs Orange, California, United States #1244160

X4 Labs can you please send reply back to my emails i have been sending you?My order number is #5424 and i requested a refund and followed everything that the automated email said to do.

I sent it back on October 27th and it has almost been a month without any refund.

Please reply to my emails i have been sending to info@x4labs.com , nobody has been replying to me.I'm worried that i have been scammed but you guys seem to be replying to people on here so please reply to me or give me some sort of piece of mind.