Manzini, Manzini

I bought a Deluxe Extender from X4Labs and they promised to deliver within 6 days.I placed my order on the 20th April, 2016 and I expected an email with parcel tracking details as promised, its now over a month nothing has come through.

Related: X4labs Extender - Refund

Even that parcel tracking number has not been sent to me, which means the parcel has not been dispatched. I have written a couple of emails to them, inquiring about my parcel, but they just don't respond to my emails. So guys be warned, don't be fooled by a nicely designed website, they are not to be trusted.

I have already asked for a refund, but they simply ignore my emails.

Just for interest sake, where do you report such.We need to stop these guys, we cannot just let them continue cheating desperate customers of their hard earned money.

Review about: X4Labs Deluxe Extender.

I didn't like: Being lied to, Are scammers.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with X4labs Extender?

Comments

X4Labs

Hello, I am sorry you have had issues with your order.We looked into it and we were unable to ship to your location (Manzini, Africa) using any of our parcel carriers.

Your order was fully refunded on May 3rd. Often customer service responses can get caught in your Spam Mail folder, so it is important to check there for responses.

If you have any other questions or comments, feel free to let us know.Thanks!