Sydney, New South Wales
1K views 6 comments
100% full Not resolved

Hopefully I can help some others save their money and time with this review.

Firstly, I purchased from x4labs.com because they had an Australian phone number and stated shipping was from within Australia. FIRST LIE.

Secondly, after receiving an incomplete package they simply refused to believe they sent me anything other than a complete package (I ordered the most expensive one). Then when requesting a refund they made it next to impossible.

I contacted the relevant authorities in Canada (where they are from) and was told they did not even hold a legal license to be selling the product and that they would be investigated. Doctor approved they state on their site, yeah right!

Just another one of those companies that spend thousands on marketing, probably get a cheap Chinese made product and wrap it up in fancy packaging on a fancy looking website - but do not deliver what they promise. Scammers like this really, really get to me. Enough is enough.

Ever since doing some more research I have found there is only two *** extenders that are approved in Australia. I'm Australian if you can't already tell, so I wanted a product that was from a local company for warranty and support etc. There is a product called Andropenis Gold and one called Jes Extender that are both approved by the Australian TGA. However I found the Jes Extender Gold to be the most comprehensive package and the quality is absolutely outstanding. It makes the X4 extender look like a $2 piece of ***, there's simply no comparison in quality.

For any Australian men, go with Andropenis Gold if funds are tight, or look up the Jes Extender Gold comprehensive package if you want the best money can buy.

Peace to all whom may read this.

Jake

Review about: Gold Luxury Edition Extender.

I didn't like: False advertisement, Not doctor approved, Poor quality.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss False Advertisement, Bad quality, bad customer service. / $400
Preferred solution Stop scamming Australians, stop falsely advertising. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Had an Experience with X4labs Extender?

Submit review

Comments

x4labs Team ,They can help you too:
https://ca.linkedin.com/in/richard-oh-7484b95b?trk=prof-samename-name owner of X4labs and https://interfulfillment.com Saint-Laurent, Quebec, Canada
He can help you, to contact:
Company Name: X4 Labs Inc. Canada
Owner/Entrepreneur: Richard Oh ohrich@hotmail.com
www.facebook.com/ohrich
Business Type: Manufacturer
Tel: 1-514-2709595 tel. 514-808-0060 Street Address: 6855 De L'epee Suite: 302 City: Montreal Province/State: Quebec Country/Region: Canada Zip: H3N2C7 Telephone: 1-514-2709595 Fax: 1-514-2703752
X4Labs
Hi Jake, we apologize for any aspects you may have found negative in your shopping experience with us. We would appreciate if you could reply with your order ID number so we can contact you directly regarding your package.
Thanks.
Rodney
to X4Labs #966451
Hello X4 Labs,
This review really saved me from wasting my money I feel.
How about you address the other issues?
Why don't you tell us why you use dubious switch and bait tactics like using local phone numbers and state that shipping is local to the web visitors country when in fact the shipping is from Canada?
Why don't you tell us how you can keep going on with this scam that you state your products are "Doctor approved" and "class 1 medical devices" when they are not even approved in your own country or anywhere in the world as far as I can research? If they aren't real medical devices what are they? Cheap Chinese made *** I suppose.
Companies like yours implode sooner or later, either build your reputation on trust or kiss your company goodbye eventually. The foundation X4 labs has built for itself is on sand and the tide is coming in.
X4Labs
to Rodney #966517
Hi Rodney,
If you have a customer service or product related question you would like answered, please reply with your specific order ID# and we will get back to you to resolve the issue as soon as possible. You can also feel free to call or email using the contact information below.
If you would like more information about our policies (including shipping), that information can be found on our website.
We pride ourselves on world class customer service and user support. While do we appreciate your opinion, there is nothing we can help you with from a customer service perspective as you are not an existing customer or even potential customer as you stated in your reply. Regardless, we thank you for your interest in our products.
Regards,
X4 Labs Customer Support 1-866-851-8858 info@x4labs.com
Rodney
to X4Labs #967681
Nice side step to avoid the real issues.
It's clear from your reply you are a very shady company. World class customer support, that can't even address the real issues? Yeah World class alright.
I'm glad I didn't waste any money on your company.