x4labs claims that it is safe to try the extender because of the 1 year guarantee they are supposed to give.The reality is different.

They make it as hard as possible to qualify for a refund, and when you do they subtract a lot of money for processing, restocking, shopping fees and parts that are missing (and of course there will be after trying things out). When you are not satisfied with what you receive, even apart from the results, then that's tough luck. You only qualify for a refund after trying the device for at least 180 days, and after you have submitted at least 25 informational posts on the forum in regards to your progress. "Risk free" is mentioned big, and "your purchase 100 % risk free".

Absolutely not.You are sure to lose a lot of money

Review about: X4 Labs Extender.

I didn't like: False advertisement, Not comfortable, Fraudulent activities, Poor quality of the device.

2.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $479
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with X4labs Extender?

Comments

X4Labs

Hi,

We apologize for any inconvenience our policy may be causing you.That being said, due to the nature of our products we are unable to restock used/worn devices, much like when you purchase an undergarment from a clothing store for example.

If your packaging was unopened and unused, we would gladly issue your money back upon receiving it back.

However, there is a silver lining. If you are willing to put forth a good faith effort and continue to use your device for 6 months and simply track your progress for us, we will gladly refund you. In which case you will get the refund AND results you are/were looking for. In addition you will also get to keep your device free of charge.

Furthermore, we will have acquired more valuable information that we can use to further develop and improve our devices.

We only ask that you give it a chance.

Thanks again.If you have any questions about this offer, feel free to contact us at: info@x4labs.com

Or toll-free between 9 am to 5 pm ET: 1-866-851-8858 Regards, X4 Labs Customer Support