April 24, 2017 place a order and never received same.Here's the order #13575 so please refund money now!

Any questions you can email me at daddyscales @ prodigy.net Thank you !Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok

Review about: X4Labs Deluxe Extender.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with X4labs Extender?

Comments

X4Labs

Hello, and thanks for your message.Your order (#13575) has been refunded in full.

Here is what happened regarding your order. As stated on our website, it required that you enter the same Billing Address that is on your Credit Card statement. This allows our processor to verify your identity. This is common practice when placing orders online.

This policy is in place to protect card holders from fraud. When your order was placed, we sent you an email requesting that you correct your address in order for us to ship. At that point your order status is ON HOLD until you reply. You never replied to our email so your order was refunded.

It may take 2-3 business days for the refund to show on your Credit Card records.

You are welcome to place your order again with the Billing Address from your Credit Card statement.We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your interest in our products.

X4 Labs Customer Service Support Team