1K views 8 comments
Resolved

Over a year ago, I purchased the X4 Extender and completed their clinical trial, submitted my results, not once, not twice, but three times!!!Every time I submitted my trial papers, I never hear back from the company, resulting in me having to call in.

Every time I call in, I get told that they never received the documents. Till this day I am still waiting for my refund, however, I did stop calling because it has gotten too frustrating. I called in twice asking for the representative that assisted me in processing my papers and the answer I always received was he is not available but I will have him call you, never received that phone call. Creditability of the company = Disappointment.

Will I ever recommend? Their product worked, but NO I WILL not recommend because they do not hold true to their words of refunding me for their trial and the trouble I had to endure with the company and still nothing was too much trouble and would not want anyone to go through the same experience as myself.

Lastly it was almost like a scam, send us your results, we'll lose it but really we used your results.I have completely given up on the company and the product and if I ever receive that refund, then maybe I will change my mind about their creditability.

Review about: X4 Labs Extender.

I liked: Product.

I didn't like: Being lied to, False advertisement.

2.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $175
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with X4labs Extender?

Submit review

Comments

william
x4labs inform:
Richar Ho. X4
www.ic.gc.ca/app/ccc/srch/nvgt.do?lang=eng&prtl=1&sbPrtl=&estblmntNo=234567146035&profile=cmpltPrfl&profileId=1921&app=sold
Title: Chief Executive Officer Richard OH Telephone: (514) 600-3609
Area of esponsibility: Manufacturing/Production/Operations
Email: ohrich@hotmail.com www.facebook.com/ohrich http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-parts-for-sale-wanted/2333202-fast-92mm-lsx-intake-manifold.html tel. 514-808-0060
X4Labs
Hi, first of all, congratulations on your results!
We would like to thank you for participating in our Clinical Trial. We appreciate your effort and information from users like you really helps us bolster and innovate our products.
Although all participants data needs to be reviewed and verified prior to issuing a refund, we assure you we do indeed offer full refunds to eligible participants. In you case, the delay may be in part to a longer than normal amount of users waiting for their information to be reviewed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have cause you.
Reviewing data does take time, however if you followed instructions and completed the process you will be refunded.
If you have a moment, please reply with your order ID (which can be found on your invoice) and we can look into your specific situation and have someone contact you directly.
Thanks.
to X4Labs #1091322
Hi, thank you for responding and clarifying. In my email, I found something that says "ord-280714," not entirely sure if this is the order number you are implying about. I also found a reference number " 660848900011230350." I hope this matter will be resolved quickly, I will be waiting for a call. Thank you again.
to AnnoyedConsumer2015 #1092743
Hi, thanks for getting back to us so quickly. Can you please provide your actual date of purchase so we can confirm your information and contact you in regards to your issue. We will get back to you via email shortly after you reply. Much appreciated. And again, congrats on your results!
to X4Labs #1092757
Hi,
The date of purchase was 7-28-14.
to X4Labs #1093159
Hi, thanks again for your reply. Can you please also provide us the rest of your order ID number and what it was you ordered?
to X4Labs #1093247
Hi,
I've just copied and pasted everything from the order number with hopes this is enough information needed.
CardType = V
TransAmount = 174.95
TxnNumber = 147074-0_81
ReceiptId = ord-280714-16:10:08 TransType = 00 ReferenceNum = 660848900011230350 ResponseCode = 027 ISO = 01 Message = APPROVED * = AuthCode = 00285D Complete = true TransDate = 2014-07-28 TransTime = 16:10:07 Ticket = null -------------------------
to X4Labs #1093303
Perfect. I will have someone email you regarding your issue soon. In the meantime, feel free to email us at info@x4labs.com with any other information you may have that will expedite resolution of this matter. Please mention this exchange in the email. Thanks.