Los Angeles, California

I ordered a extender from x4labs.com a few days ago and they had a device was on sale for 45% off.I just checked and it's now 50% off!

WTF this is a scam and i want a refund on the price difference now!

I'm really annoyed now that i have to chase these people down when they should have notified me about an upcoming sale when i ordered.

Will call them to get the difference refunded back or I will return the product, the choice is theirs!I will follow up and let everyone know what happens next but as of now I am PISSED.

Review about: Gold Luxury Edition Extender.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with X4labs Extender?

Comments

He can Help you, please contact here:

X4labs Chief Executive Officer owner: Richard OH Telephone: (514) 600-3609

Email: ohrich@hotmail.com www.facebook.com/ohrich

tel. 514-808-0060

You poor Sod, of course X4 labs is a scam. They change thier "specials" and "discounts" everyday.

They use very deceptive tactics to lure people in, BUT GUESS WHAT?

You wouldn't be able to return the product for a refund even if you tried.

You're stuck with a product that's not even licensed for sale in Canada where X4 labs is from, and if it has not been assessed by health authorities there, it has not been tested or approved by anyone else.

Live an learn, you may have got scammed by X4 labs, but so have many others so you're not alone if that's at all comforting.

to Anonymous #991095

Agreed, they state "hassle free returns" but that is just another one of their lies.

I purchased and never even used the product, did some research about the best way to use it and found so many people that have had issues with their dishonesty so I decided to ask for a refund and stated it was completely unopened etc. Do you think I got a reply? After 5 emails I gave up and realized I got conned, sure they say they'll get back to you, but they do so.....exactly...NEVER.

You don't need to be Einstein to figure out you should stay away from them, I just wish I did my research before parting with my card details, now with all the identity theft reports and multiple charges coming out about them I have had to cancel my credit card and report the issue to my bank (an embarrassing ordeal).