Verified Reviewer

3.1

I have delt with issues with them before, it takes months to resolve anything. Customer service unfortunately is a joke.

They want ur first child, they are extremely difficult to deal with and as the trend is going you can't talk to anyone over the phone to prove who you are. I'll send pictures of my drivers license or what ever they want within reason. I have been through this before with them my password book was stolen and there is no way you can possibly keep track of multiple passwords in ur head. I've spent more than $1500.00 on this system and it is as bad as trying to recover a Microsoft account, if not worse so if there is anyway to expedite this process it could easily be handled over the phone.

I live in SC I don't mind going to the office in Columbia SC to visit them and produce whatever documents are needed for my identification. I have Parkinson's my memory is pretty bad and dealing with email after email after email it gets so redundant it is a shame.

User's recommendation: Dear Lord put your password and username and whatever email you use for in a safety deposit box you will come to regret it if you don't. As far as being a great product and simulators it is second only to live flight sim machine , it is an excellent product with all the money you will spend on this system with different aircraft you'll drop a load but if you are interested in flying it is worth it. Dealing with customer service issues is a nightmare. Good luck and happy flying. box.

Preferred solution: I just want to reset my email controlling my account and password..

X-Plane 11 Pros: Love it.

X-Plane 11 Cons: Customer service.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

X-Plane 11 Reviews