Wuhan Cheung Star Trading - No refund after 2.5 months
The company advertised Gore-tex Pro shell Jackets so I bought 2 for my sons for a holiday trip.The jackets arrived with labels stating there were XCR and Performance shell (not Pro Shell).
I asked the representative who processed my order and she found out the factory who provided the jackets did not use Gore-tex at all. We were leaving for the holiday (to use the jackets) but deliberately left them at home as they would not keep my sons dry (I actually spent more money buying proper gore-tex jackets for my sons at a local store) and then on returning home, mailed the jackets to Wuhan Cheung. The company never accepted the jackets that were attempted to be delivered twice. They stated the package was never delivered and the post office staff could not find it even though they had the registration number and name of the post office.
The jackets just returned from China as it is policy to return a package after 28 days of not being collected.
I am now out of pocket the return postage as well as having 2 fake Gore-tex jackets that are useless.The original company representative was fired due to the incident and the new representatives are not helpful at all (they promised on 3 separate occasions to go to the post office but they never collected the package).
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."