Wren Body Center - Did not do testing of frame and alignment after roll-over accident

1 of 1 Wren Body Center reviews

I WAS IS AN ACCIDENT ABOUT 3 YRS AGO AND THIS SHOP CALLED WREN BODY CENTER DID THE REPAIR, I RECENTLY BOUGHT NEW TIRES AND THE TIRES WORE OUT IN 6-8 MONTHS ON THE REAR ONLY; ALSO THEY WORE FROM INSIDE OUT WHICH MEANS THERE IS A PROBLEM.THE ACCIDENT WAS I BEING HIT IN THE DRIVERS SIDE REAR TIRE AT A HIGH RATE OF SPEED.

THIS DESTROYED THE RIM AND I THOUGHT THEY WOULD HAVE DONE A COMPLETE VEHICLE ALIGNMENT. COME TO FIND OUT THE REAR AXEL HOUSING AND AXEL SHAFT ARE BENT, I WENT TO WREN TO SEE IF THEY HAD RECORDS OF THEM PERFORMING THIS 4-WHEEL ALIGNMENT TO DOUBLE CHECK THAT THERE WAS NO DAMAGE TO THE FRAME, AXEL OR AXEL HOUSING. I WAS TOLD THEY DO NOT KEEP RECORDS OF THAT, I ASKED IF THEY WERE EVEN CAPIBLE OF DOING THIS ALIGNMENT AT THIER SHOP OR WOULD THEY SEND IT TO A SHOP WITH THE PROPER EQUIPMENT, I WAS TOLD THEY WOULD SEND IT OUT. I ASKED WHERE, I WAS TOLD THEY DON'T KEEP RECORDS OF THAT.

WREN BODY CHARGED PROGRESSIVE INSURANCE FOR COMPLETING THIS ALIGNMENT ON MY VEHICLE, AND IT WAS NEVER PERFORMED OR THEY WOULD HAVE A PRINT OUT SHOWING THAT EVERYTHING WAS IN WORKING ORDER. NOW THAT I HAVE HAD THE PROPER ALIGNMENT COMPLETED BY A REPUTIBLE SHOP, MY REAR AXEL HOUSING AND DRIVERS SIDE REAR AXEL SHAFT ARE BENT, AND IT IS GOING TO COST ME OVER $1500.00 DOLLARS IN REPAIRS TO COMPLETE. I CALLED AROUND TO OTHER SHOPS IN THE AREA TO SEE IF WREN BODY SENDS WORK OVER TO THEM IF WREN IS NOT CAPIBLE OF DOING THE WORK. NO SHOP THAT I TALKED TO HAS EVER DONE WORK ON CARS OR TRUCKS BROUGHT OVER FROM WREN.

THEY ARE CHARGING FOR WORK THAT IS NOT BEING COMPLETED; ALSO WHEN I PICKED MY VEHICLE UP THE STEERING WHEEL WAS ON UPSIDE DOWN, A INDICATOR THAT NOT EVEN A FRONT END ALIGNMENT WAS DONE, THEY DID FIX THAT AT A LETER DATE, BUT ULTIMATELY FAILED ON THE REAR END, WHICH IS AND THEN WAS TOTALLY DAMAGED.

I FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB AND WREN DENIES ANY WARRANTIES ON MY VEHICLE BECAUSE IT'S A JEEP AND CAN BE USED FOR OFF-ROAD.I HAVE PICTURES OF THE ACCIDENT THAT SHOW EXACTLY HOW THE HOUSING WAS DAMAGED ALONG WITH A 4-WHEEL ALIGNMENT PRINT OUT SHOWING WHERE IT IS BENT AND ON WHAT SIDE, MORE THAN ENOUGH PROOF TO PROVE THIS SHOP IS WORKING ON THE SHADY SIDE OF COSTOMER SERVICE.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Wren Body Center reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 07, 2015 #981287

I realize this report is about 6 years old but felt compelled to reply as its so typical of the emotional and befuddled thinking of complainants in general.
How is it possible that new tires lasted "6-8 months" yet the previous ones lasted 3 years after the repair?
Either the original poster lacks effective writing skills or the vehicle had another accident. Most anyone applying common sense and critical thinking will arrive at this conclusion.
The insurance company has a responsibility and liability to ensure that the repairs were done in a safe manner. If they're unresponsive to complaints then lodge one with the state's insurance commissioner.
The same should be done with the state agency that regulates vehicle repair shops.
A final suggestion regarding typing with all capital letters, this the internet version of standing on the furniture and screaming until you spew foam, its annoying and lessens one's credibility.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.