Wren Body Center - Did not do testing of frame and alignment after roll-over accident
I WAS IS AN ACCIDENT ABOUT 3 YRS AGO AND THIS SHOP CALLED WREN BODY CENTER DID THE REPAIR, I RECENTLY BOUGHT NEW TIRES AND THE TIRES WORE OUT IN 6-8 MONTHS ON THE REAR ONLY; ALSO THEY WORE FROM INSIDE OUT WHICH MEANS THERE IS A PROBLEM.THE ACCIDENT WAS I BEING HIT IN THE DRIVERS SIDE REAR TIRE AT A HIGH RATE OF SPEED.
THIS DESTROYED THE RIM AND I THOUGHT THEY WOULD HAVE DONE A COMPLETE VEHICLE ALIGNMENT. COME TO FIND OUT THE REAR AXEL HOUSING AND AXEL SHAFT ARE BENT, I WENT TO WREN TO SEE IF THEY HAD RECORDS OF THEM PERFORMING THIS 4-WHEEL ALIGNMENT TO DOUBLE CHECK THAT THERE WAS NO DAMAGE TO THE FRAME, AXEL OR AXEL HOUSING. I WAS TOLD THEY DO NOT KEEP RECORDS OF THAT, I ASKED IF THEY WERE EVEN CAPIBLE OF DOING THIS ALIGNMENT AT THIER SHOP OR WOULD THEY SEND IT TO A SHOP WITH THE PROPER EQUIPMENT, I WAS TOLD THEY WOULD SEND IT OUT. I ASKED WHERE, I WAS TOLD THEY DON'T KEEP RECORDS OF THAT.
WREN BODY CHARGED PROGRESSIVE INSURANCE FOR COMPLETING THIS ALIGNMENT ON MY VEHICLE, AND IT WAS NEVER PERFORMED OR THEY WOULD HAVE A PRINT OUT SHOWING THAT EVERYTHING WAS IN WORKING ORDER. NOW THAT I HAVE HAD THE PROPER ALIGNMENT COMPLETED BY A REPUTIBLE SHOP, MY REAR AXEL HOUSING AND DRIVERS SIDE REAR AXEL SHAFT ARE BENT, AND IT IS GOING TO COST ME OVER $1500.00 DOLLARS IN REPAIRS TO COMPLETE. I CALLED AROUND TO OTHER SHOPS IN THE AREA TO SEE IF WREN BODY SENDS WORK OVER TO THEM IF WREN IS NOT CAPIBLE OF DOING THE WORK. NO SHOP THAT I TALKED TO HAS EVER DONE WORK ON CARS OR TRUCKS BROUGHT OVER FROM WREN.
THEY ARE CHARGING FOR WORK THAT IS NOT BEING COMPLETED; ALSO WHEN I PICKED MY VEHICLE UP THE STEERING WHEEL WAS ON UPSIDE DOWN, A INDICATOR THAT NOT EVEN A FRONT END ALIGNMENT WAS DONE, THEY DID FIX THAT AT A LETER DATE, BUT ULTIMATELY FAILED ON THE REAR END, WHICH IS AND THEN WAS TOTALLY DAMAGED.
I FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB AND WREN DENIES ANY WARRANTIES ON MY VEHICLE BECAUSE IT'S A JEEP AND CAN BE USED FOR OFF-ROAD.I HAVE PICTURES OF THE ACCIDENT THAT SHOW EXACTLY HOW THE HOUSING WAS DAMAGED ALONG WITH A 4-WHEEL ALIGNMENT PRINT OUT SHOWING WHERE IT IS BENT AND ON WHAT SIDE, MORE THAN ENOUGH PROOF TO PROVE THIS SHOP IS WORKING ON THE SHADY SIDE OF COSTOMER SERVICE.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Auto Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "They're liars, trying to do whatever they can to deny free minute plan to low income people. I faxed applications 3 times to them, mailed them 1 hard copy...."
- "I ordered a shirt I really liked from TeeChip. The garment arrived with areas not printed or colored and other colors changed or removed...Blue's printed green and yellow. I contacted..."
- "10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was..."