Wp Ninjas - Wordpress Ninja Forms Support Team Fails At Customer Service and Support
If anyone is out there looking for a way to add a layer of engagement to your wordpress theme that will require users to enter data, email capture, and form, side step this product. Here's what happened to me:
I own a large network of auto part sites and was looking for a way for people to have click to inquire messages. The product worked, not with out a lot of config troubles; however, I still went ahead because the site was presented neat you know bow tie stuff. As the website expanded (500 pages), one day the lead capturing stopped altogether with no Wordpress Errors or anything.
I followed the support steps and even wrote the support and there was no real "concern" to really support the product. The attitude of the team is like, we'll what tha *** do you want. No real concern to help.
Actually I tried them twice and the first time I solved the problem without their help after hours (time I did not have and clearly would have paid for) of troubleshooting. The support team did not even really try to help. Just some generic questions I could have done myself.
The second support time was even worse. I lost 200 leads for my online biz because of the issue. After turning on WP_DEBUG on, it loaded some nasty errors that were clearly tied to their code base and I was not going to fix this one. In fact, the level of anger for lost leads did not seem to matter to them. YOUR JUST ANOTHER NUMBER! Keep that in mind as you decide to go down this path. If you do decide to go down this path, I can see a future of you writing something similar. Wait till you see the attached message I got, after expressing my total disgust for lost sales leads and a poor attitude from the support team!
The crazy thing is that I have a Wordpress theme that I use and the company that built and maintains it, will login, debug, and actually has a debugging system that reports the errors and repairs them majority of the time.
What I'm saying is that LOOK at the effort to support the product. Ninja Forms wont support the product with any real attitude to repair or support the product in a cheerful way.
With something as sensitive as capturing leads or building sales, you'd think the support of such a software develop team would be better; it's not.
It's for this reason I am going to let anyone know that is seriously considering this plugin to avoid it. When your project gets' big (and it will) this plugin will fail out-of-no where (like a lot of other plugins you rely on as Wordpress will change) and you'll get screwed over. Don't do it!!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Front-end of the website
What I disliked
- Support team
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ninja Forms
- Review category
- Web design
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The guy was supposed to do website related work for me and never followed through...I paid him, and then he quit doing anything and wouldn't give my money back. I'm..."
- "I was little hesitant initially while signing up with Elagoon Digital but gave it a shot and it is turning out to be a fruitful decision. My contact with Robby..."
- "My adds were always in column alphabetical listing (C), which I was usually close to the top and supplemented my add with bold and or larger 1HS to 2HS ads..."
- "The first picture is where they said I moved to the second picture is when they realized I knew they were lying..."
- "My spouse and I tried to order three blazers through Kohls.com on 11/15/15. My spouse needed some blazers for an upcoming trip, so we needed to find big and..."
- "Purchased a New HP Pavilion Entertainment PC Notebook with Integrated Webcam, Model# dv6910us, July 2008. Did not purchase an extended warranty because thought "HP" was a dependable brand that would..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."