Worldwide Vintage Autos - Things not told shouldnt when selling there be full disclosure when asked
purchased a vintage car from a vintage car dealer in colorado asking the salesman a specific question about removing an add on stripe to a car which was red in color the salesman said yes I could remove it was only taped on......he never mentioned that there was white paint underneath that stripe on a red car....had he or anyone else looked at the rear of the car on the licence plate area and overspray there and underneath it would be obvious...when I asked if they were willing to help solve this they said not there problem.....Yes I should have been more diligent but what about character ,customer service and taking some responsibility not just out for a buck...caveat emptor
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Chevrolet Corvette
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "I went to a CVS yesterday 06Aug15 to buy some makeup because I forgot my makeup at work and I was traveling. I purchased the attached items and only used..."
- "I purchased 5 mats from CocoMatsNMore.com for $214.59. They arrived frayed, unraveling, dry, and loosely woven. I complained to the company (Scott at 866-561-1921) within 7 days of their arrival...."
- "We had a great experience with Bath Planet. Saw them at a home show and were impressed with how friendly and professional the people in the booth were. ..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."