Worldwide Vintage Autos - Things not told shouldnt when selling there be full disclosure when asked
purchased a vintage car from a vintage car dealer in colorado asking the salesman a specific question about removing an add on stripe to a car which was red in color the salesman said yes I could remove it was only taped on......he never mentioned that there was white paint underneath that stripe on a red car....had he or anyone else looked at the rear of the car on the licence plate area and overspray there and underneath it would be obvious...when I asked if they were willing to help solve this they said not there problem.....Yes I should have been more diligent but what about character ,customer service and taking some responsibility not just out for a buck...caveat emptor
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Chevrolet Corvette
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "Do not buy from Cactus Jacks in Mesa, Az. I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix and didn't even get it home before the problems started. I had..."
- "1st purchase was a Gucci scarf tote $550. Messaged seller numerous times with no response, was told by Tradesy all they could do was wait to hear from them. Then..."
- "I am a nice woman. And the only thing I can this happens is some dirt bag, Middle Aged man- got offended that I didn't text him back!! As..."
- "They do not pay their hold back account on time. This is a one-time retainer that reaches $2,000 (Recently increased to $3,000) and is supposed to be released 105..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."