Worldwide Vintage Autos - Things not told shouldnt when selling there be full disclosure when asked
purchased a vintage car from a vintage car dealer in colorado asking the salesman a specific question about removing an add on stripe to a car which was red in color the salesman said yes I could remove it was only taped on......he never mentioned that there was white paint underneath that stripe on a red car....had he or anyone else looked at the rear of the car on the licence plate area and overspray there and underneath it would be obvious...when I asked if they were willing to help solve this they said not there problem.....Yes I should have been more diligent but what about character ,customer service and taking some responsibility not just out for a buck...caveat emptor
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Chevrolet Corvette
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "Major leaks and Camping world and Keystone laugh and do nothing it was under warranty when this started now Ive owned it almost 3 years and its moldy and in..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "I've had this bed for approximately 9 years and just discovered mold growing in the air hoses. My mom has one as well and recently had the insides replaced because..."
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."