Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I guess I will be the odd man out here, I have been a customer of Dell for over 14 years.The most recent technicians they have snet out in the last few years have been from this company.

I found the techs, both of them, to be knowledgeable and precise with their services. Good customer service also. I have had to have my video card replaced and my mother board replaced in a laptop, both never gave me issues after the tech left.

It is sad that when people receive good service they do not send reviews.So here is at least one from a client who has never had a bad experience.

Review about: Alienware Repair.

I liked: Tech, His knowledge base because im a geek too.

4.8
Style and Design
Ease of Use
Usability
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Worldwide TechServices?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Worldwide TechServices - ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED MY ALIENWARE $3500 COMPUTER!!! Worldwide TechServices "The first guy came and fixed the laptop but damaged it cosmetically. Then they sent a completely nasty bizarre fellow to do a very simple job. He took apart the..." Read more Walmart - Do NOT buy a refurbished PC from Wal-Mart. Or the useless Service Plan. Walmart "I purchased a Dell Optiplex 780 model refurbished PC from Wal-Mart Online and will regret it until my dying day! It was $275 + $47 for the Wal-Mart Product Care..." Read more Hewlett Packard - HP After Sales Service 100% Bad Quality Hewlett Packard " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..." Read more STAY AWAY! Ifixyouri is uncommunicative, unprofessional, and useless. iFixYouri "I'm a senior in college who struggled through weeks without a laptop thanks to ifixyouri. This company is completely terrible at communicating with its customers without an incredible amount of..." Read more Threads King - THESE BASTARDS CLAIM A 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE...BULL. Threads King "This company is THE WORST....run, don't walk from their website. I ordered a bra, they sent me a size A; I'm a D. It took an EXTREMELY LONG time- about..." Read more Musicians Friend - Don't buy a use item from them Musicians Friend "This was suppose to be a slightly use guitar with pic marks...i live in Canada so I have to pay a additional 67$ to get the guitar from the Canadian..." Read more Kixeye - Please Forgive me Unbannd My Account Kixeye "Dear Kixeye, I am writing with request to appeal my banned Account in War Commander ( User ID 33155521 ). I would like to inform you that I find your..." Read more Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more