Worldwide Intelligence Network WIN - Worldwide Intelligence Network, wincor.com
Robert Mann of WIN or Worldwide Intelligence Network destroyed our case for child custody. We saved our money to hire an investigator to help us. This man advertises "retired federal officers" in every state. We spoke to the Investigator who was assigned from this company and he was not a retired officer of any kind.
They were late arriving to the location by an hour and even had the wrong house, though we told them 3 times exactly where to go. A school kid could have done a better job then these so called proffesionals did. We are reporting them to the BBB as well and trying to get our money back.
Don't hire these guys they are terrible, and a waste of money.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Private Investigations
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I have had California Closets (CC) in my last three homes and was in love with them. Previously, I had only had them in my master closet, but now with..."
- "On 12-24-2011, Mr. Rooter was called to address the issue of sewage backing up into the basement. "J" agreed with the previous plumber that a cleanout was necessary to accommodate..."
- "I bought a new home. Knowing the 3 bedrooms would need carpet, I planned weeks in advance and found the perfect carpet: Mohawk Soft DeCor, English Pewter color. ..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "They delivered my $6K TV from NY to CA with a giant hole on the box and on the front size of the TV. And asked me to take..."
- "I placed my Mother's Day order the Tuesday May 5, 2015 before Mother's Day with a promise that the flowers arrangement would be delivered the Thursday May 7, 2015 or..."
- "8159 Quail Ridge Court, Sacramento, CA 95828My family lived at the above address for seven years. We rented the house from Carlin Jensen and his partner Gerardo Rico. The rent..."