Sacramento, California

Robert Mann of WIN or Worldwide Intelligence Network destroyed our case for child custody. We saved our money to hire an investigator to help us. This man advertises "retired federal officers" in every state. We spoke to the Investigator who was assigned from this company and he was not a retired officer of any kind.

They were late arriving to the location by an hour and even had the wrong house, though we told them 3 times exactly where to go. A school kid could have done a better job then these so called proffesionals did. We are reporting them to the BBB as well and trying to get our money back.

Don't hire these guys they are terrible, and a waste of money.

Review about: Private Investigations.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Worldwide Intelligence Network WIN?

Comments

Warren
#219859

This guy and his company are BS. Get real. This guy is a liar!

It's true
#161932

wincor is not a good company. they do a lot of business but in then again, so does McDonald's.

Window World - Bay window installation Window World "I spent $9000.00 so far to Window World in Birmingham Alabama having windows installed ....everything was ok until we got to bay windows in kitchen . I was told first..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Shotty Installation Leaffilter North "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more Concrete Canvas Flooring Installation Review Concrete Canvas "This is company is terrible!!! We hired them to do our floors a couple years ago and it was the worst experience of my life. We had to hire someone..." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more Petco - Received a reptile screened cage with several holes.....probably due to shipping!! Petco "I went to my local Petco to purchase their "XL Reptibreeze Chameleon Cage" for my new chameleon since she came with a very small cage AND Petco's website showed that..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2016 Keystone Cougar 244RLSWE 5th Wheel Problems Keystone Rv "Bought a Keystone premier in 2012, only had one small problem with it so we upgraded to a 5th wheel for our longer trips. Decided to stick with Keystone. Total..." Read more Bids Dot Com - Bids.com liars and scammers Bids Dot Com "Bids.com is a online auction platform, based here: 659 S Broadway Suite #813 Los Angeles, CA 90014 You can buy coins and bet on items and even cash. I have..." Read more