Can't Cash The Check WorldProfit Sent Me

2 of 4 Worldprofit reviews

I was a member until last Friday. I tried to deposit my check from WorldProfit into my credit union checking account. They called me after I left the bank statng they can't take this check, it is from Canada. So I took it my other bank and they called me the next day stating they can't take the check either. It is missing the routing number or something. I have tried to call WorldProfit, email worldprofit and submit a support ticket. All of which has gone unanswered.

I was a big believer in WorldProfit, after all I was making money, but if I can't cash the check, then the check is worthless to me. I want this resolved.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 4 Worldprofit reviews
billyzeke

Sep 07, 2015 #1030844 Lansdale, Pennsylvania, United States

Hey Anonymous if they pay by check and He cant cash it why stay with them? Pya pal or not the check should be made good.
IF it was fraud check sent by US mail wwwwwwwwooooooooooooooo iee mailfraud is $10,000 federal fine..

0 0 Reply

May 01, 2015 #978694

I have been at worldprofit for 7 years and have been paid on time everytime! If you have a check cashing problem maybe you should get paid Via paypal! Never thoght of that did you?

0 3 Reply

Apr 12, 2015 #971179 Mountain View, California, United States

Yes this is my coment to all out there that
Either want to be an affiliate all the way up to having your own business. You can do
That here with an online and off line business. Remarkamobile.com. Training,
Tools galore, you name it they got it an More. Learn How to Build your MOBILE
LIST. (as oppose to Email) WEBINAR
14. Apr.15. 8 pm Eastern. By Andrew Cass Plus...Be among those checking out NEW Product. Expect to see you! Paula. a2785

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.