Worldcore is some kind of an scam to collect interest on your money and exorbitant fees for doing basically nothing. They will issue you a supposedly "verified" account but then will freeze it with no warning claiming they need to check or verify something. After many days without access to your funds they may return them but less many fees.
Besides stealing I suspect maybe they are laundering money. I had my funds frozen for almost three weeks at which point they returned some of my funds but only after extracting hundreds of dollars in fees.
Beware, this company is a serious criminal organisation. Positive reviews of this company are most certainly fake.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Money laundering
- Reason of review:
- Fraud and theft
- Preferred solution:
- I want to expose these scam artists so others don't get ripped off.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Payment Services
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Suzanne Jean Stokes Karama Darwin 0812 ... Suzanne Jean Stokes (nee Erickson) schemed and planned and connived to steal her 4 brothers and 2 sisters inheritance, which she eventually did.READ..."
- "My father Stanley Pine and I had a huge blowout while I was performing some web marketing for Barry Beil at Hampton Hills Golf and Country Club in Westhampton. Doing..."
- "I HIRED BECKER LAW TO HANDLE MY CAR ACCIDENT THAT WAS NOT MY FAULT! I WAS HIT TWICE BY TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE BACK N APRIL! I DID NOT KNOW BECKER..."
- "Borealis Face Cream was next to useless. If you fall in with a team of folks, you may pick up their Skin Care habits. Send me an email if you're..."
- "I ordered this coat and was highly disappointed once I received it. The coat was extremely large underneath; however, it did fit from head to tail on the top. As..."
- "Sometimes a picture says more than a thousand words... This is an error message I got from the LastPass plugin for Firefox under Linux. Shortly after this message my browser..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "I ordered a flashlight made by Jetfast and certified for use in the Oil, gas and mining industry. Electrical items made for this industry have to be made to..."
- "DANGEROUS INCOMPETENT MELANIE SHERNOFSKY BROKE MY BACKI WAS A MEMBER OF Mansfield Athletic Club IN MONTREAL AND HIRED MELANIE SHERNOFSKY FOR PRIVATE SESSIONS. SHE URGED ME TO BEND MY BODY..."