Worldcore is some kind of an scam to collect interest on your money and exorbitant fees for doing basically nothing. They will issue you a supposedly "verified" account but then will freeze it with no warning claiming they need to check or verify something. After many days without access to your funds they may return them but less many fees.
Besides stealing I suspect maybe they are laundering money. I had my funds frozen for almost three weeks at which point they returned some of my funds but only after extracting hundreds of dollars in fees.
Beware, this company is a serious criminal organisation. Positive reviews of this company are most certainly fake.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Money laundering
- Reason of review:
- Fraud and theft
- Preferred solution:
- I want to expose these scam artists so others don't get ripped off.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Payment Services
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Watch out when buying from joshhydler.com (joshhydler on Instagram.) I placed my order Sept. 24, 2016 for a simple necklace and the proceeds were supposed to be donated to a..."
- "Suzanne Jean Stokes Karama Darwin 0812 ... Suzanne Jean Stokes (nee Erickson) schemed and planned and connived to steal her 4 brothers and 2 sisters inheritance, which she eventually did.READ..."
- "Hole in One International and the SAME People different names Hole in One USA Odds on Promotions have over 70 BBB complaints 20 Local Poor Reviews 25 Rip Off reports..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."
- "I booked a hotel with www.IHG.com and I had to cancel my booking. Before I did the cancellation, the policy stated that if the booking was canceled before 19 JULY,..."
- "He lies, cheats and fool people and rip them off their money by signing contracts they never honor. Their main victims are foreigners in Thailand. Foreigners who do not have much knowledge..."