3.6

The numbers speak for themselves. Male writers outnumber females 4:1 at least.

Why did pissed remove my other review. Trotsky was a womanizer.

Maybe men are greater risk takers in the socialist movement, but somehow that doesnt make much sense. We're all in this together so it should be about 1:1 because women far outnumber men in the liberal arts & writing courses.

Comments

#2050771

It would be nice if VJ did some syndicated writing but now that he's such a trade name no. So you will never find Veterans Today, RT, Alternet, The Last American Vagabond, Truthout or Wsws.org featuring his truly.

They rather run a respectable waspy curmudgeon like...David Cay Johnston for increasing their SEO results! I mean if anyone defended Julian Assange it was Caitlin Johnstone, yes an Indy Aussie female reporter! So they won't include a woman let alone minority woman! I know because I share my articles with them and they ignore Asian American female journalist all the time aside from borrowing ideas.

DCJ borrowed my ideals on China bullet trains to get a flashy article in Salon about why America can't afford them "anymore." Well that's both a lie and provocation. No harm done. Nothing personal.

Just how the same old-same old operate in media today! Surkov-style spin and confusion abound in "pseudo establishment news" and dominated by fake "brave men." Men who hide in their cars and depend on delivery services!

World Socialist Web Site Reviews