Verified Reviewer

1.6

This review is long overdue, been dealing with life.

If you love your 4x4, DON'T COME HERE! (as someone else in the google reviews said) Never coming back to this shop. (See photos I attached)

1 star at best. First off, their rate is $179/Hr, which is significantly higher than any other body shop. That would make sense if they were actually a good body shop. The day i came into pay, the price went up to $199/Hr. They played it off like i wouldn't notice. Scammy. I thought this price of $179/hr would constitute a higher caricature of service and installation cleanliness, I was wrong.

I was hesitant enough to take it to this body shop because of the latest negative reviews on their google page at the time. The work was sloppy, there is no love put into the work, nor professionalism. Owner seems like an OK guy but the employees sure don't do quality work. No TLC for your car. See photos to see what I'm talking about.

Cuts are uneven and paint is chipped around the cuts they made. I should have known not to trust a body shop that hides their garage. What are you trying to hide? Seems shady. I brought in an off-road bumper to install on my 2020 Grand Cherokee.

I told them i wanted my old parts, they never gave them until i called them days later and requested what was initially requested. They didn't give me the stickers that came with the product. Not a big deal but really dude? Your guys probably took them and slapped them on their rigs. The lack of attention to detail is astonishing. It clearly says on the installation manual to follow X Y Z steps to ensure parking sensors work properly; they couldn't manage to do that. I brought it back to them and it still didn't work, i don't even know if they did anything since you can't see the body shop.

What type of body shop has a hidden work area? So sketchy. They were adamant that my car would be ready EOD, they called me mid day and told me that they needed to keep it overnight because the weather was "too cold to cut the plastic". Ever heard of a heat gun? I asked the shop, "am i going to be charged for the extra time?" they said "no not at all, we just charge for the time we actually work on the car"

Henrik was uber confident that he can install the off-road bumper on my GC, but honestly it was his first time doing it. It IS a new product on the chief products website, but it really shouldn't have cost what they charged me. They've only worked on 1 other Grand Cherokee and it was to install skid plates and a bumper cover, nothing remotely close to what i needed done. Not surprised considering Armenians love to screw over their own people, anything to cop a dime. I don't appreciate being treated like an experiment.

The only thing they seem to know how to do properly is install a lift kit or suspension swap. Considering that's all you see on their instagram and yelp.

i definitely don't recommend this place to anyone who wants custom body work on their car, go to off-road customz or 4 wheel parts. This shop couldn't even give me an estimate prior to installing the parts, they kept saying "we follow what the product website says for installation time" but somehow they managed to work on it for 10 hours? Ridiculous, ended up paying a whopping $1700 for measly work. Can't trust anybody to do proper work on your car these days in So Cal. Customer service is whack, work performance is mediocre, businesses are trying to hide their "work zone", what else is there to screw over your consumer?! I shouldn't have paid it now that i think about it, this should have been an $1100 job.

DO NOT BRING YOUR CAR HERE, THEY WILL *** IT UP!

User's recommendation: Don't expect a quality of service -- I would only trust them to do lift kits and suspension swaps.

Preferred solution: Not much I can get from them, just want people to see the type of work they do..

World Famous 4x4 Pros: Local.

World Famous 4x4 Cons: Hidden body shop, Lack of communication, Poor work ethic.

Location: 3075 North Lima Street, Burbank, California 91504, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

World Famous 4x4 Reviews