This place has undergone a HUGE TRANSFORMATION !!!It is now, Spotless Clean.

I would compare this gym's cleanliness to any hospital in the country. These new owners are simply WONDERFUL! They are very friendly and helpful. I love the ladies behind the desk.

They are mature and very nice. They go well beyond the norm to make you feel comfortable and welcome. I have never seen people clean like these guys do. The trainers are nice as well.

They will helop you if you look like tou need it and not try to pressure into buying training.They really want to help and make you feel welcome.

This is the best gym in town for the money.

Review about: Knoxville.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Workout Anytime?

Comments

Mike

I agree, i love this gym! Always clean, and the staff is friendly1

Ralf is Right !

This place has undergone a hug e improvement! The new owner has made all the difference. It is like working out with friends.

David Barton Gym - Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room. David Barton Gym "Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room. Tivoli Village Rotunda 2nd Floor David Barton Gym. What happens in Steam room stays in Steam Room. I'm sure..." Read more Planet Fitness - Restrictions on Lifting and workouts Planet Fitness "Planet Fitness is a "Judgment Free Zone" and certain lifting exercises is not allowed in their facilities, i.e deadlifts, overhead presses, clean and jerks. Some facilities do not even allow..." Read more Lifetime Fitness - Life Time Fitness Cell Phone Policy Not Enforced EVER. Lifetime Fitness "I walked into a self-ie picture taking at 3:30pm Oct 8, 2014, I was wet (now with underwear on), but was not in the picture, 5 minutes later I brought..." Read more Planet Fitness - Review in Fitness Centers category Planet Fitness "On feb 12/17 at 232AM i witnessed an employee of planet fitness by the name of (PRECIOUS CASSANDRA WOODS) COMING INTO GYM WITH A VIDEO CAMERA ON HER PHONE AND..." Read more Morgan Properties - BAND FFOM PROPERTY CONT.... Morgan Properties "Here are some more text and emails from April 28 a text and email about my property; Also on May 1-5! I have more that goes in between these days..." Read more Sears Garage Door (through the internet) Sears "Summary: 1. New garage door ($1,400). 2. Two months of use. 3. Garage crumples from top down due to improper installation (garage opener set improperly). 4. False advertising (Sears uses..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more