Working Advantageâ€”BAD customer Service!
Just had a terrible experience with Customer Service at Working Advantage. Spoke first to Joe who just wanted to argue with me the whole time. Then I asked to speak to his supervisor...don't recall her name. She was even worse! BOTH of them kept talking over me the whole time like they didn't want to hear what I had to say. I kept asking her, "were you never taught to not talk over the customer?" and she'd either sit there belligerently silent or change the subject. She kept telling me not to yell at her...even though I wasn't yelling...at that point. When she kept talking over me I finally raised my voice and she hung up. They have NO IDEA what customer SERVICE means or should stand for. I called back and asked to speak to someone in charge to report them and the gal hesitated and said that all she could do was put me through to a voice mail. So I left a long message...we'll see if it does anything. I'm sure she'll (Jen Kibbe) will just call back with superficial apologies and no intention of anything else.
For the record, the current "25% extra off sale prices" for Levi's has stipulations that they don't list on the working advantage page. Their argument is that you have to read Levi's terms that you can click on from the main Levi page. BUT, that discount is available to the world. One would think clicking in from the Working Advantage page, would give you something that the rest of the world isn't privy to...otherwise, what's the point?! The second offer on the W.A. page is for free shipping and includes an asterisk which shows that there are other stipulations in order to receive that discount. The first one has no such asterisk. It's false advertising.
Now I'm wondering if they didn't put me through to the voicemail of the person that hung up on me. I guess I'm going to have to write a letter to the president of the company, Ron Richmond.
After posting the above on Facebook on their page, someone there deleted it, trying to cover it up. So now I'm going to post this everywhere. I would have just left it on Facebook, but now I'm not.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer..."
- "i ordered a few days back. I was glad that there's alwats an update I get via sms as to the status of my order. Amazingly, I finally got another..."
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud! Do Not Do Business With Them! I did sign up for their Services, however, since I did Not need their Services after all since..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."