Working Advantageâ€”BAD customer Service!
Just had a terrible experience with Customer Service at Working Advantage. Spoke first to Joe who just wanted to argue with me the whole time. Then I asked to speak to his supervisor...don't recall her name. She was even worse! BOTH of them kept talking over me the whole time like they didn't want to hear what I had to say. I kept asking her, "were you never taught to not talk over the customer?" and she'd either sit there belligerently silent or change the subject. She kept telling me not to yell at her...even though I wasn't yelling...at that point. When she kept talking over me I finally raised my voice and she hung up. They have NO IDEA what customer SERVICE means or should stand for. I called back and asked to speak to someone in charge to report them and the gal hesitated and said that all she could do was put me through to a voice mail. So I left a long message...we'll see if it does anything. I'm sure she'll (Jen Kibbe) will just call back with superficial apologies and no intention of anything else.
For the record, the current "25% extra off sale prices" for Levi's has stipulations that they don't list on the working advantage page. Their argument is that you have to read Levi's terms that you can click on from the main Levi page. BUT, that discount is available to the world. One would think clicking in from the Working Advantage page, would give you something that the rest of the world isn't privy to...otherwise, what's the point?! The second offer on the W.A. page is for free shipping and includes an asterisk which shows that there are other stipulations in order to receive that discount. The first one has no such asterisk. It's false advertising.
Now I'm wondering if they didn't put me through to the voicemail of the person that hung up on me. I guess I'm going to have to write a letter to the president of the company, Ron Richmond.
After posting the above on Facebook on their page, someone there deleted it, trying to cover it up. So now I'm going to post this everywhere. I would have just left it on Facebook, but now I'm not.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree. Sadly we are replacing..."
- "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "To all those who are in contact with the British ABC74 (fraud group) to rent or buy out of people: 1. All Leasing SBLCs , Can not be used as..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."