Working Advantageâ€”BAD customer Service!
Just had a terrible experience with Customer Service at Working Advantage. Spoke first to Joe who just wanted to argue with me the whole time. Then I asked to speak to his supervisor...don't recall her name. She was even worse! BOTH of them kept talking over me the whole time like they didn't want to hear what I had to say. I kept asking her, "were you never taught to not talk over the customer?" and she'd either sit there belligerently silent or change the subject. She kept telling me not to yell at her...even though I wasn't yelling...at that point. When she kept talking over me I finally raised my voice and she hung up. They have NO IDEA what customer SERVICE means or should stand for. I called back and asked to speak to someone in charge to report them and the gal hesitated and said that all she could do was put me through to a voice mail. So I left a long message...we'll see if it does anything. I'm sure she'll (Jen Kibbe) will just call back with superficial apologies and no intention of anything else.
For the record, the current "25% extra off sale prices" for Levi's has stipulations that they don't list on the working advantage page. Their argument is that you have to read Levi's terms that you can click on from the main Levi page. BUT, that discount is available to the world. One would think clicking in from the Working Advantage page, would give you something that the rest of the world isn't privy to...otherwise, what's the point?! The second offer on the W.A. page is for free shipping and includes an asterisk which shows that there are other stipulations in order to receive that discount. The first one has no such asterisk. It's false advertising.
Now I'm wondering if they didn't put me through to the voicemail of the person that hung up on me. I guess I'm going to have to write a letter to the president of the company, Ron Richmond.
After posting the above on Facebook on their page, someone there deleted it, trying to cover it up. So now I'm going to post this everywhere. I would have just left it on Facebook, but now I'm not.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..."
- "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "Tainted Pageant I would like to share with all of you my story. You can say I am a beauty pageant aficionado. I have been to countless beauty contest, from small..."
- "MY WIFE & I MOVED TO 5101 BALBOA BLVD., APT.# XXX ENCINO, CA 91316 ON 08/01/2015. AFTER WE MOVED IN WE NOTICED THERE ARE SOME REPAIRS SUCH AS CENTRAL AIR..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."