Woods Mobile Homes in Sweetwater, TN does not finish their work nor honor contracts
Company has failed to perform specific work required concerning the finishing and repairs of new mobile home as per agreement.New mobile home was purchased on March 19, 2010.
Delivery occurred around April 14, 2010. Delays in delivery was attributed to "the weather." Setup and tie-downs were completed, but the final work has never been done. The interior trim work is still in need of finishing in one area; the damaged front door has not been fixed nor replaced as it was damaged on Woods lot before home was even delivered; The siding over the front door is now popping off and has not been fixed. I received a call from Mr.
Woods stating that he would have one of his employees, Mr. Ray Peels, finish the work on 6/27/2010. I did receive a call from Mr. Peels saying that he would be there between 11 and 11:30 a.m.
I waited at the home until noon and he was a no show.
He later called me saying that he "was sorry he didn't show up" and that he would "try" to get the work done this upcoming week, without giving me a specific date.There was a "Certificate of Quality and Cleanliness" taped to the kitchen counter stating that "We carefully cleaned and inspected your new home...please enjoy!" It was signed off on the "cleaning, vacuuming" (not done, nor was the floor even swept up with a broom); "trim, molding" signed off and not completed; "floor coverings" signed off; and final inspection was supposed to have been done and signed off by a "James Seymore." This was not done or it would have never passed final inspection by anyone qualified to see that there was definitely a lot of problems still to be addressed.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- New Mobile Home
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Letter sent to College works with NO response.Please find below comments on my experience with College Works. Nathen (project manager) explained the process to me, and as a business..."
- "These photos are of a house with defective stucco at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. It is one example of the widespread defective stucco problem at SCHH that has resulted..."
- "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "How did a medication that is considered a lethal narcotic (Nucynta- tapentadol) end up in a bottle with my son's name on it? Upon retrieving another medication that was prescribed..."
- "Want as nice as drurry inn we stayed at and it was 25.00 cheaper. However it was CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE.Unlike so many. My 18 month thought it was awesome waking..."
- "I placed my order on November 4, 2015. I received it December 1, 2015. I ordered a shirt from another site and received it 2 days later. Clothing materials are..."