Tellico Plains, Tennessee

Company has failed to perform specific work required concerning the finishing and repairs of new mobile home as per agreement.New mobile home was purchased on March 19, 2010.

Delivery occurred around April 14, 2010. Delays in delivery was attributed to "the weather." Setup and tie-downs were completed, but the final work has never been done. The interior trim work is still in need of finishing in one area; the damaged front door has not been fixed nor replaced as it was damaged on Woods lot before home was even delivered; The siding over the front door is now popping off and has not been fixed. I received a call from Mr.

Woods stating that he would have one of his employees, Mr. Ray Peels, finish the work on 6/27/2010. I did receive a call from Mr. Peels saying that he would be there between 11 and 11:30 a.m.

I waited at the home until noon and he was a no show.

He later called me saying that he "was sorry he didn't show up" and that he would "try" to get the work done this upcoming week, without giving me a specific date.There was a "Certificate of Quality and Cleanliness" taped to the kitchen counter stating that "We carefully cleaned and inspected your new home...please enjoy!" It was signed off on the "cleaning, vacuuming" (not done, nor was the floor even swept up with a broom); "trim, molding" signed off and not completed; "floor coverings" signed off; and final inspection was supposed to have been done and signed off by a "James Seymore." This was not done or it would have never passed final inspection by anyone qualified to see that there was definitely a lot of problems still to be addressed.

Review about: New Mobile Home.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Woods Mobile Homes?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion