Woods Mobile Homes in Sweetwater, TN does not finish their work nor honor contracts
Company has failed to perform specific work required concerning the finishing and repairs of new mobile home as per agreement.New mobile home was purchased on March 19, 2010.
Delivery occurred around April 14, 2010. Delays in delivery was attributed to "the weather." Setup and tie-downs were completed, but the final work has never been done. The interior trim work is still in need of finishing in one area; the damaged front door has not been fixed nor replaced as it was damaged on Woods lot before home was even delivered; The siding over the front door is now popping off and has not been fixed. I received a call from Mr.
Woods stating that he would have one of his employees, Mr. Ray Peels, finish the work on 6/27/2010. I did receive a call from Mr. Peels saying that he would be there between 11 and 11:30 a.m.
I waited at the home until noon and he was a no show.
He later called me saying that he "was sorry he didn't show up" and that he would "try" to get the work done this upcoming week, without giving me a specific date.There was a "Certificate of Quality and Cleanliness" taped to the kitchen counter stating that "We carefully cleaned and inspected your new home...please enjoy!" It was signed off on the "cleaning, vacuuming" (not done, nor was the floor even swept up with a broom); "trim, molding" signed off and not completed; "floor coverings" signed off; and final inspection was supposed to have been done and signed off by a "James Seymore." This was not done or it would have never passed final inspection by anyone qualified to see that there was definitely a lot of problems still to be addressed.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- New Mobile Home
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "These photos are of a house with defective stucco at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. It is one example of the widespread defective stucco problem at SCHH that has resulted..."
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "My luggage was tossed in the baggage claim room at the airport and was completely destroyed along with my other items inside my bag. I could not zip my bag..."
- "When rac delivered my washer abd dryer they ripped the linoleum in 3 different places. One in the front entry the other 2 in my kitchen. Looks awful. Will they..."
- "On Feb.28,2015 I was in Rainbow with a friend shopping and I tried on a pair of pants it had two different security pins in it while trying the pants..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."