Woodfins Auto Parts - Transmission Review from Fontana, California
I brought a transmission from woodfins auto parts on 8/29/13 for my 01jaquar xj8 with a 3year warranty on 4/26/16 the transmission started slipping i tried to contact woodfins auto parts and got different company so i contact the AUTOMOTIVE RECYCLERS ASSOCIATION AND WAS TOLD WOODFINS WENT OUT BUSINESS IN 2014 NOW HAVE A WARRANTY ON A PIECE OF PAPER THAT IS NO GOOD
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- False promses
- No service on the warranty they sold
- Lack of communication
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "They store had a big sign in their window stating Military Discount. I went to buy some antifreeze from a shelf containing many varieties. I choose the one I wanted..."
- "I purchased a so called Custom Bagger Kit from Bag Boyz Customs !!! I wondered why they didn't have more pics of finished products on their website, but was assured..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "I am sorely dissatisfaction disappointed in myself for checking out the review on this company before ordering. They are a huge scam. I bought items based on pictures I saw..."
- "I ORDERDED A SECTIONAL COUCH ON 12/1/16 THEN CANCELLED 10 HOURS LATER ON 12/02/16.. ON 12/03/16 WEST ELM BILLED MY CREDIT CARD.. I CALLED THEM BACK ON 12/04/16 To INQUIRE..."
- "I ordered flowers for my mothers birthday, I order a bouquet of flowers, box of chocolates and paid extra for a card. Well this is what I got a..."