Woodfins Auto Parts - Transmission Review from Fontana, California
I brought a transmission from woodfins auto parts on 8/29/13 for my 01jaquar xj8 with a 3year warranty on 4/26/16 the transmission started slipping i tried to contact woodfins auto parts and got different company so i contact the AUTOMOTIVE RECYCLERS ASSOCIATION AND WAS TOLD WOODFINS WENT OUT BUSINESS IN 2014 NOW HAVE A WARRANTY ON A PIECE OF PAPER THAT IS NO GOOD
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- False promses
- No service on the warranty they sold
- Lack of communication
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My Steel Werner attic ladder, model S2210 broke while I was 6' up throwing me to the concrete floor. The web shows multiple instances of this ladder breaking exactly..."
- "I wish I had discovered this website before I had a horrifying car buying experience with CarMax. I didn't know this was the way car buying was supposed to be...."
- "I bought a brand new 1025r tlb in may 2016 took home found loose nuts and bolts loose on machine had 2 hrs on it had to have mower..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I ordered flowers for my mothers birthday, I order a bouquet of flowers, box of chocolates and paid extra for a card. Well this is what I got a..."
- "I ORDERDED A SECTIONAL COUCH ON 12/1/16 THEN CANCELLED 10 HOURS LATER ON 12/02/16.. ON 12/03/16 WEST ELM BILLED MY CREDIT CARD.. I CALLED THEM BACK ON 12/04/16 To INQUIRE..."
- "Brand bew tv shipped through LBC. Damaged upon arrival in the Philippines. Originating LBC said they aren't responsible for damage, only if it was lost. What is the point of..."