Woodfins Auto Parts - Review about Transmission Order from Houston, Texas
Ordered a transmission from Woodfin LCC. the shifter was broke when it arrived so I .took some pics and sent them to Jordan at her request to prove it to be useless she decided I should receive a replacement. I am still waiting.Guess I will check with BBB.maybe they have a suggestion.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Transmission Order
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips. I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and..."
- "They store had a big sign in their window stating Military Discount. I went to buy some antifreeze from a shelf containing many varieties. I choose the one I wanted..."
- "I brought a transmission from woodfins auto parts on 8/29/13 for my 01jaquar xj8 with a 3year warranty on 4/26/16 the transmission started slipping i tried to contact woodfins auto..."
- "I hate and I mean hate this company 17%....really and my car payment is $479. This was the worst mistake ever. This was my first car loan and I was..."
- "Think carefully prior to spending your money online with this company. The dress I ordered online appeared to be a beautiful emerald green, yet the dress I received was..."
- "After months of looking at the products being advertised on the Touch of Modern web page, I decided to give it a try. I became skeptical because after making..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "Hi. I don't think this is a complaint. I just wanted to share my recent experience finding a nice used Jeep Wrangler. I had visited a few of the after..."