100% full Not resolved

I called in an order with my body measurements from a local seamstress. I ordered to items. Upon receiving order , I tried on immediately , one pant was to small around waist. The other pants was way too big, you could fit 3 of me in them they were so large.

Ok So I read through the paper work on how to return and the amount of shipping and handling 7.99 will be kept by the company , Ok ; fair enough. Two weeks later I check my bank account; and found that only a portion of what was owed me reflected on my bank acc.

Now I am no genius ; however I know for a fact that

$41.25-$7.99 = $33.26 they only returned to me $25.16 , which means they still owe me $8.10 . I contacted woman within thinking perhaps it was just an oversight. They responded with a no that they will not refund the rest. So in reality they actually charged me $15.49 for shipping and handling return fee. I have followed up with the BBB, my atty and consumer affairs. I keep strict records and screen shot any and all correspondence's and invoices. I suggest to all they do the same. Lesson learned check up on a company before doing business with them. Wish I would have seen the hundreds of similar complaints before hand. I would have never one business with them in the first place. It is my contention that woman within be heavily fined and shut down. I was informed that how they do business is termed " bad business practice" and in most states is illegal. See images for further proof. I have redacted my personal information from the images to protect my privacy.

Review about: Pants.

I didn't like: Being ripped off.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Refund of $33.26 was not paid in full, they still owe me $8.10 as previously stated. / $8
Preferred solution Pay me the balance of $8.10 owed me , remove me from their list of contacts do not send me anymore catalogs or solicitious emails. Change their buisness practice to a more reputable lawful nature.

Had an Experience with Woman Within?

Comments

WomanOnPiano

I had the same problem with Woman Within.I have been overcharged by Woman Within for returning an item.

I was promised $7.50 returned shipping charges.

My balance is now up to more than forty dollars once they added on "late charges" because my statement balance was in dispute.I was informed that the late charges will be added each month until I come to my senses and pay the extortionists.

anonymous

I have ordered from Woman Within for several years and have returned a few items and have never had the problems you mentioned.

to anonymous Zephyr, Ontario, Canada #941822

OMG although yes It's wrong.But I'm Not sure I'd be bothered for only $8.

Infact I know for a fact I wouldn't. I've got OVER $1100 that I've been meaning to call MasterCard ABOUT. Now grant you mine are several purchases obviously AND I'M NOT saying My situation is normal. It's still eating My guts OUT that I let sooo many vendors rape my credit card.

YOU only get 30 day's after u get ur bill to dispute anything and I just kept putting it off over and over. Tmrw I havta get a huge box In mail for BEYOND THE RACK.. the absolutely best online shopping BTW. Anyway they give u FULL Year for ALL returns.

And I have $600 worth that expired. And if by Monday I DON'T get this box out. I will be out another $960. Bought 3 Italian leather lamb skin designer jackets.

Not ONE but THREE ALL sitting here NO good TO me. Two were $699.09 one was $599.09 .clearly THE last year I've had wayyyy more money Then brain's.. that's FOR sure. Lol..

but $8.. I'M NOT SURE Why she'd stress SO much On here. Just call Ur credit card next time. Aftetall EVERY item purchased On Ur card is fully insured!!

Obviously missing return deadlines Like me is NOT covered. I mean.

A little common sense is required.BTW 430 am.sorry for Any And ALL auto corrects