California, United States
4.9K views 58 comments

My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to talk to Marlena face-to-face after the event but she kept avoiding us and refuses to return our calls, text messages and emails. Of course we did not get our money back either. This meant a lot to my wife because she has competed in other pageants and was never chosen. We told Marlena this and she promised, she guaranteed that if my wife paid an extra fee than she will win the title. Now Marlena is trying to do more pageants and *** more unsuspecting women. Beware. This organization is run by one person, Marlena and she keeps all the money and tries to get the competitors and queens to do all the work that the director is supposed to do. She is very dishonest, unfair, over-aggressive, and will say or do whatever it takes to get you to do what she wants. Her physical address is not even listed on her website. Legitimate pageants at least have an office.

DO NOT enter her pageants in CA or any other state that she is trying to expand too. Marlena does nothing for her winners except take their money. She offers no guidance, career direction or marketing. She is not good like the other reputable and established pageants out there.

Review about: Beauty Contest.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $5000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Woman of Achievement?

Submit review

Comments

mike

Thats your karma for being a dishonest cheat yourself. Lol youre a fine one to talk about dishonesty. Wow!

Plainfield, New Jersey, United States #1277846

What kind of contest is this? You paid $5000 to win? You sound like the dishonest one

Appleton, Wisconsin, United States #1244328

Lol. Really you that ***

Zer

I wouldn't crown that face for $500K

Your cousin vinny
Wilmington, Delaware, United States #1202855

Champ give me $4000 and I will get that crown for your bride, I will nab it from the bimbo that own it

dr DETROIT
Armada, Michigan, United States #1202848

Come on slim, you ditch out big coin for a title. Use that kind of money on a overseas vacation, in the long run your ball and chain have longer/better memories than a $5000 crown

Des Moines, Iowa, United States #1196819

What? I thought everything posted on the internet was the honest truth, no matter who posted it?

HILARIOUS how readers can't seem to discern that this is obviously a SPOOF/PARODY "review"...

to Anonymous #1145790

That's the problem, people don't want to come here and read all the fake trolling *** that certain kids and immature people that have nothing better to do with their lives post on here

Orange, California, United States #1084266

what the *** is wrong with you?! this is a piece of trash complaint that sounds too ridiculous to be real. Your wife should win a pageant because she earned it if your going to cry about whats fair.