San Antonio, Texas
100% full Not resolved

My job requires that I wear steel toe boots.I have bought a total of 6 pairs from them in the past.

Related: Wolverine Boots Review from Madison, Wisconsin

1st pair 6" Marquette, 2nd and 3rd Steel Toe English Moc Toe, 4th and 5th pair Multishock Raider Contour steel and my last pair that I will be purchasing, the Wolverine Chukka. I've been a fan for years and tried to be loyal to these boots. I like the look and design, but the foot insoles that they come with are so cheap. I've had to replace every single one of these insoles within a matter of weeks if not days of wearing them.

I'm very disappointed with quality of their insoles as well as their shoelaces. I don't know how many times a shoelace has fallen apart on me as I'm tying them at work. I've learned from the first three pairs to carry extra shoelaces in my car. I would at least expect for these to be of good quality since all theses boots were over $50 and up to $140.

The last pair I recently bought was the last straw that broke the camel's back. After 5 hours of wearing them, I had a terrible ball of foot pain on both of my feet. This is not normal, and was surprised at how flat the insoles were when I pulled them out. They have absolutely no cushion.

Just a flat piece of foam.I will no longer buy Wolverine boots!!!!

Review about: Wolverine Chukka Wo8404.

I liked: Look.

I didn't like: Insoles and shoelaces cheap.

2.9
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Wolverine Boots
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $20
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Wolverine?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.