Evansville, Indiana

I bought my 1st pair of wolverines around 6-7 months ago.I strip and wax floors in the summer so I wore my old pair of Dickies; since the *** will dry rot the boots along with the glaze of floor wax on them.

Related: Wolverine 08141 Sole fail

So in actual wear time my boots are closer to four months old. The outer sides of both boots have tears in the exact same spots. The boots have this clear shiny plastic strips. With black strips as well and these areas are coming apart.

I bought these boots because of the light weight composite toe and that they are very comfortable. Besides the abuse I usually put on my boots in the summer, the rest of the year is fairly easy. These boots should have lasted a lot longer for the price I paid. The Dickies I have made it through the summer and all last year and are still wearable; they just look like *** with *** and wax on them!

I guess I'll be switching back to timberlands!

At least they last longer before they start falling apart.Very disappointed with the quality!

Review about: Not Sure Grey Black Canvass With Blue Trim.

2.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Wolverine Boots
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wolverine?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.