Dallas, Texas
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

The speed hooks at the top of my boots broke the first week. I contacted Wolverine customer service and they seemed too busy for me and said I need to contact the seller. Well, the seller isn't returning emails and I appear to be stuck. Wish I had know what a piece of *** I was buying before I spent a days wages on a pair of boots.

Related: Wolverine - Wolverinme boots 01722 with "Durashocks"

Companies need to realize that when they don't stand behind their products, or lie, people will use forums like this to review them and cause them irreparable harm. I thought Wolverine would be a good name brand. They have spent a fortune building their reputation and then treat someone like this. Sad!

I would never recommend these boots to anyone and certainly will never buy this brand again.

Review about: Durashock Wolverine Work Boots.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Wolverine Boots
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $160
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wolverine?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Wolverine - Boot tore up Wolverine "my husband purchase a pair of wolverine work boot back in September and now the back of his boot is coming apart in my opinion they charge to much for..." Read more Promgirl - Review about Bridesmaid Dress from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more Blair - Balir VIP Plus a complete Scam Blair "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more