Wolverine Transport - Wolverine Cycle Logistics up to no good!

1 of 20 Wolverine Transport reviews

Update added by user Jan 13

We have resolved issue. I am satisfied with the out come with the issue with Wolverine Cycle Logistics.

Not happy with the way it all played out, But Matt and Marisol made it right.Thank You Wolverine.

Update added by user Jan 13

We have resolved issue.I am satisfied with the out come with the issue with Wolverine Cycle Logistics.

Original review posted by user Jan 08

Wolverine Cycle Logistics, Bad news for me.Wish I would have read these reviews before I contracted with these people.

I contracted with them to be my purchasing agent. They were to protect me from a possible scam on a Craigslist purchase. Boy did I get this one wrong! This was a deal that went really bad with Wolverine Cycle Logistics.

After 4 different pick up dates with out any communication, unless I demanded a response. I knew this was not going to turn out good. This is similar to other problems people have complained about Wolverine Cycle Logistics on this site and other sites. My issue is a little larger than most customers are complaining about, that we know of.

Matt agreed to send me all my money back on 12/21/2016 because he knew that he was not going to make the deadline on getting bike payed for and pick up. I really had a bad feeling on this transaction. Not one thing ever worked out with them. They were to send me back $7,000.00 back after the no performance impossible contract with them.

His wife sent me back only $4,000.00. Then would not respond for 5 days during Christmas. Then he sends me a email apologizing for the mistake. This email is a total excuse and a joke.

Mistake my a##. This was December 21st 2016 and here it is 01/08/2017. If it was a mistake, then why not fix it? I paid them the $7,000.00 on 12/12/2016 directly to their bank.

They are still using my money and keep telling me they are going to pay me. If you do any dealings with Wolverine Cycle Logistics, I would advise you to have a good attorney in place. At around the same time they took my money they somehow ended up with a brand new trailer during this time. I mentioned to Matt that it feels like I own half of the new trailer.

Matt went off on me, like I should not bother him about my $3,000.00. He said he ordered the trailer back in August, I doubt if he paid for it in August! Moot point anyway. They just get mad when I do finally make contact with them.

This is no B.S. I have all emails and text to prove that they owe me and will only pay me back on their terms. I actually call this a felony theft, working on the legality on this. I am sure at this point that we will be in court.

I do have attorney from Texas working on this and investigating other claims. They should never handle money. I wish I had known all this before I trusted them to act as my purchasing agent! What a joke!

Never never give them money. Court records in North Texas will confirm this. This is also public knowledge. Just Google Matthew J Gehman and Marisol Garcia Gehman, they are the owners of Wolverine.

They take on this arrogance that seems to challenge you to take them to court. They seem to have no conscience. The bike they were to purchase and pick up and deliver has now been paid for by me (again) and I had another transporter deliver it, it is in my shop now. It was delivered on 1/5/2017.

If you have had similar problems with these people email me at (indinride00@gmail.com). I would like to save other people from this sort of injustice. I will be posting this on other sites as well. They seem to spend their time defending their actions.

There is no defense to keeping money from someone after you have not done any service that you were contracted to do. Wolverine Cycle Logistics, Bad news for me. Wish I would have read these reviews before I contracted with these people. I contracted with them to be my purchasing agent.

They were to protect me from a possible scam on a Craigslist purchase. Boy did I get this one wrong! This was a deal that went really bad with Wolverine Cycle Logistics. After 4 different pick up dates with out any communication, unless I demanded a response.

I knew this was not going to turn out good. This is similar to other problems people have complained about Wolverine Cycle Logistics on this site and other sites. My issue is a little larger than most customers are complaining about, that we know of. Matt agreed to send me all my money back on 12/21/2016 because he knew that he was not going to make the deadline on getting bike payed for and pick up.

I really had a bad feeling on this transaction. Not one thing ever worked out with them. They were to send me back $7,000.00 back after the no performance impossible contract with them. His wife sent me back only $4,000.00.

Then would not respond for 5 days during Christmas. Then he sends me a email apologizing for the mistake. This email is a total excuse and a joke. Mistake my a##.

This was December 21st 2016 and here it is 01/08/2017. If it was a mistake, then why not fix it? I paid them the $7,000.00 on 12/12/2016 directly to their bank. They are still using my money and keep telling me they are going to pay me.

If you do any dealings with Wolverine Cycle Logistics, I would advise you to have a good attorney in place. At around the same time they took my money they somehow ended up with a brand new trailer during this time. I mentioned to Matt that it feels like I own half of the new trailer. Matt went off on me, like I should not bother him about my $3,000.00.

He said he ordered the trailer back in August, I doubt if he paid for it in August! Moot point anyway. They just get mad when I do finally make contact with them. This is no B.S.

I have all emails and text to prove that they owe me and will only pay me back on their terms. I actually call this a felony theft, working on the legality on this. I am sure at this point that we will be in court. I do have attorney from Texas working on this and investigating other claims.

They should never handle money. I wish I had known all this before I trusted them to act as my purchasing agent! What a joke! Never never give them money.

Court records in North Texas will confirm this. This is also public knowledge. Just Google Matthew J Gehman and Marisol Garcia Gehman, they are the owners of Wolverine. They take on this arrogance that seems to challenge you to take them to court.

They seem to have no conscience. The bike they were to purchase and pick up and deliver has now been paid for by me (again) and I had another transporter deliver it, it is in my shop now. It was delivered on 1/5/2017. If you have had similar problems with these people email me at (indinride00@gmail.com).

There is no defense to keeping money from someone after you have not done any service that you were contracted to do.This is going on almost a month sense I paid them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Transporting
Review category
Transportation and Storage
review #987711

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wolverine Transport? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 20 Wolverine Transport reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.