Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I ordered a gift for Christmas on 12/9.It is now 12/24 and it is still not delivered.

Wolferman's provided a FEDEX tracking number. I contacted FEDEX and they said it would be delivered Tuesday, December 27! After Christmas! After being on hold with Wolferman's for almost an hour they insisted it would be delivered today 12/24.

What a Christmas gift. Spoiled food after Christmas. I will never order from again from Harry and David or Wolferman's again. Every time I contacted them, they said the product would be delivered to no avail.

This gift was intended for an elderly woman who volunteers her services to many others.I thought it would give a little joy.

Review about: Mail Order Food 8203W.

I didn't like: Customer service, Item not delivered by christmas.

Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $20
Preferred solution I want the same order delivered to this recipient within 2 days so the food is still fresh

Had an Experience with Wolfermans?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.