New wolf in 2012 R366-LP. In 2014 noticed oven floor splintering. Steel floor with porcelain coating totally ruined by warping and coating coming off in tiny splinters--glasslike and fine. Wolf sent new oven floor and was installed.

Oct-2016 the same thing happened, the oven floor warped and the enamel splintered off. Now out of warranty I'm on my own. Wolf oven floor parts are JUNK, and with the possibility of fine porcelain splinters entering food, a DANGER to the owner. Instead of buying an OVERPRICED wolf part, decided to contact local Co and have exact part made out of stainless. BEST thing I could have done...Part was perfect, easy to clean, and was indestructible. Stainless part slightly discolored, but otherwise worked perfectly. (N. Wi.--715-453-9128) :)..Also had to replace oven igniter twice-used cheap aftermarket parts--but easy to replace and @ $25, not wolf's $230!

Have R 366-LP (36 inch) and stove is NOW working well, have spare igniter on hand, Oven works better than ever, (Maybe the thick stainless bottom?) So major wolf defect repaired. (What next?)

Note: Portable welding & Repair LLC, 715-453-9128....Excellent duplicate of oven floor in heavy stainless. Recommend them! (Less expensive than wolf part!) Call for info!

I liked: Concept of stove, Concept of stove design.

I didn't like: Quality of construction, Quality control or design of some parts.

2.8
Style and Design
Ease of Use
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $250
Preferred solution reemburse for out of pocket loss because of defective part replacement

Had an Experience with Wolf Appliances?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion