Wolf Appliances - Wolf Oven floor defective R366-LP
New wolf in 2012 R366-LP. In 2014 noticed oven floor splintering. Steel floor with porcelain coating totally ruined by warping and coating coming off in tiny splinters--glasslike and fine. Wolf sent new oven floor and was installed.
Oct-2016 the same thing happened, the oven floor warped and the enamel splintered off. Now out of warranty I'm on my own. Wolf oven floor parts are JUNK, and with the possibility of fine porcelain splinters entering food, a DANGER to the owner. Instead of buying an OVERPRICED wolf part, decided to contact local Co and have exact part made out of stainless. BEST thing I could have done...Part was perfect, easy to clean, and was indestructible. Stainless part slightly discolored, but otherwise worked perfectly. (N. Wi.--715-453-9128) :)..Also had to replace oven igniter twice-used cheap aftermarket parts--but easy to replace and @ $25, not wolf's $230!
Have R 366-LP (36 inch) and stove is NOW working well, have spare igniter on hand, Oven works better than ever, (Maybe the thick stainless bottom?) So major wolf defect repaired. (What next?)
Note: Portable welding & Repair LLC, 715-453-9128....Excellent duplicate of oven floor in heavy stainless. Recommend them! (Less expensive than wolf part!) Call for info!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Ease of Use|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Concept of stove
- Concept of stove design
What I disliked
- Quality of construction
- Quality control or design of some parts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "We got our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was starting to creak every..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "My one and only advise...stay away ...like really far away...nothing but disappointment ..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "I have tried to post my reviews and complaints about Dr. Zietz on several websites, however "someone" keeps flagging my reviews. They make snotty comments, or pretend to..."
- "This is the worst customer service/support I have seen. I had a small issue, easy to fix, and provided pictures. I understand a 3rd party advertiser on their network is..."
- "My husband, a Vietnam Veteran, passed away on November 13th, 2016. He was 100 percent service connected for disability. He was diagnosed with AL Amyloidosis caused by agent Orange exposure...."