Dubai, Dubai
100% full Not resolved

I purchased this product through Facebook advertisement but i felt insecure to give card details so i accepted for Cash On Delivery on 15/08/16.i received it on 17/08/16 through courier.

whereas, i ordered for RED color but he sent me yellow instead and the product is not working. when i try to contact him through watssup as he was in touch with me through watssup.

he wasn't responding and also blocked me from commenting in Facebook.i tried contacting him through my colleague and he respond to him saying he will process for exchange and refund but now he is not responding to him as well.

Review about: Jabra Sport Pace.

Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Jabra Headphones
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $30
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Wmart?

Comments

Dubai, Dubayy, United Arab Emirates #1234858

Dont buy anything from this scam online shop..

Total knock off

EBAY MEMBERS ARE GOOD TARGETS FOR SCAMMERS Ebay "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..." Read more Poshmark Website Review Poshmark "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..." Read more Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more Tradesy - Review about Unfair Sales Practices in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Tradesy "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..." Read more Marcos Pizza - Terrible service and messed up orders twice In a row Marcos Pizza "I called yesterday to order my wifes food and the driver was 23 minutes late. They credited the order but was very rude about it. So i called today and..." Read more Weathertech Canada - Terrible Mat fit and louzy costumer service Weathertech Canada "I purchased a set of front floor mats for my 2017 Jaguar XE. They took weeks to arrive and when they did unfortunately the fit was awful. There are big..." Read more Smart Shuttle Line - Horrible company! Not worth your money Smart Shuttle Line "DO NOT request service from this company. the worst! HORRIBLE! We purchased a ticket for my niece. From Hollywood to Kissimmee/Orlando. And the driver was out of control! He screamed..." Read more Truebill Inc - Truebill.com Scam Truebill Inc "The main reason why I downloaded this app was to cancel unwanted subscriptions. After a month of "canceling" the subscriptions, I was still being billed out by the companies! I..." Read more