Wish-com ~ price switch scam

25 of 40 Wish reviews

My second order-- the first one last month of 4 items was smooth, quick, and problem-free. This 2nd order was a shirt for $4 w/ $1 shipping, yet my order went through as $6 with $2 shipping.

The $3 difference isn't the main issue-- it is the straight-out thieving price switch scam, apparently just one of a number of sleezy practices by the sellers or by Wish itself.

I immediately wrote to customer service to cancel this order before it got sent out. They did not even acknowledge my issue in their response. They said - wait for delivery then decide if you want a refund. What ??

If it comes to that I'm keeping the shirt, I'm sure not paying any return postage. AND the refund, if by great luck I do actually get a refund.

Elsewhere on the web are many complaints of people having their bank card info breached via Wish, through their overseas merchants, for unauthorized charges. I removed my card info from the site but that won't prevent unauthorized use--so I'm keeping a vigilant eye on the bank account.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Womens V Neck Chiffon Shirt
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #881776

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wish? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
25 of 40 Wish reviews

Jul 18, 2016 #1186646 Tampa, Florida, United States

Screenshots and pictures will immediately resolve this issue. Be PERSISTENT. Be courteous. I've never had any problems being refunded... Because I always make sure that I prove my case. I contact the seller first, and of course, the response is never a nice one...So I document and contact cs. Do it until the right person read your complaint. Good luck

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wish.
Filing a new complaint about
×