Wisenbaker Builder Services - Stay away from Ryland and Homebuilders that use Wisenbaker- Poor Quality!!
In Texas, Ryland Homes contracts out flooring, tile, cabinets, plumbing fixtures, etc.to Wisenbaker Builder Services.
We signed a contract with Ryland Homes to build a home in the Austin area. The first interaction with Wisenbaker is the Design Center. Our experience in the design center was so frustrating. If you asked to move a light fixture, they wanted to charge you for a new one.
The cost of putting in a seat in a large shower was $1300! They only show you the doors of the kitchen cabinets. When you see them being installed you realize the extremely low quality. The frames are made of thin particle board.
The design consultant had very little product knowledge. Everything was a hassle. While the house was being built, Wisenbaker installed the wrong kitchen cabinets and backsplash. The workmanship on the tile installation was awful.
They also installed hardwood flooring without following the manufacturer's directions. $20,000 of hardwood flooring is being subjected to winter temperatures and varying humidity. The hardwood floors were installed before construction was completed so dirt is being ground into the surface and getting caught in the beveled edges. When they had to replace the backsplash, no covering was put on the granite for protection.
In the masterbath, the shower floor tile has insconsistent grout color.For a $500,000 house, it looks like a disaster.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Home Builders
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "First of all, I really hated the mass scheduling of potential homeowners where you seated with a sales person who discusses your credit and financial information right out in the..."
- "They might deserve one start for the actual pool. But this company is HORRIBLE -their work is that is.... DO NOT HIRE THEM..... You will pay dearly. Be..."
- "One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done. Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall. Contacted..."
- "I signed the contract for my house (Enclave at Highland Horizon - Austin, TX) in Jan of 2014 and it was completed in July so I have no complaints about..."
- "From the moment we walked I to the office, David was super warm and positive. Our credit was far from perfect and he guided us in the right direction to..."
- "I wish I had discovered this website before I had a horrifying car buying experience with CarMax. I didn't know this was the way car buying was supposed to be...."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."