100% full

Purchased a Wisecomm black and white 2 Camera surveillance system and after a few months the monitor is going out.Read tons of complaints on the net of people having the same problems.

I'm sure its cheap chinese junk which seems to be all america sells nowadays. why does everybody sell junk junk junk Wisecomm Camera Purchased a Wisecomm black and white 2 Camera surveillance system and after a few months the monitor is going out. Read tons of complaints on the net of people having the same problems.

I'm sure its cheap chinese junk which seems to be all america sells nowadays.why does everybody sell junk junk junk Wisecomm Camera

Review about: Camera Equipment.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $199
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wisecomm?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Josh Hydler Designs - Bad Customer Service Josh Hydler Designs "Watch out when buying from joshhydler.com (joshhydler on Instagram.) I placed my order Sept. 24, 2016 for a simple necklace and the proceeds were supposed to be donated to a..." Read more Plant It Earth - Used to be good but not any more Plant It Earth "Here in Florida, yards, landscaping and their upkeep is big business and it usually breaks down into two groups, one which provides grass cutting and trimming and another for..." Read more Dutchmen - 2915RK Colmen AC no duct connected Dutchmen "Brought the trailer in Jan 17, Camping World, Colorado Springs, CO. Turned on the Fan for the AC and the air only came out the unit vent and not though..." Read more Poshmark - BEWARE!!! POSH MARK IS A SCAMMER'S DREAM WEBSITE Poshmark "Posh Mark's policies make sense and sound fair, until one needs them. PM policy states item must be returned within 3 days or the sale is considered final. PM makes..." Read more USAA - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit USAA "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Oklahoma Natural Gas made a mess ... Oklahoma Natural Gas "A guy whos truck # is 66730 came out to shut off the gas to the house next to me and made a mess of my plants ''my cactus'' and..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more