100% full

Purchased a Wisecomm black and white 2 Camera surveillance system and after a few months the monitor is going out.Read tons of complaints on the net of people having the same problems.

I'm sure its cheap chinese junk which seems to be all america sells nowadays. why does everybody sell junk junk junk Wisecomm Camera Purchased a Wisecomm black and white 2 Camera surveillance system and after a few months the monitor is going out. Read tons of complaints on the net of people having the same problems.

I'm sure its cheap chinese junk which seems to be all america sells nowadays.why does everybody sell junk junk junk Wisecomm Camera

Review about: Camera Equipment.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $199
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wisecomm?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Fjc Security Security Guard Review Fjc Security "4-12 shift is a joke don't wear uniforms, be sleeping, listening to music with head phones on, watching movies. No supervision and they retaliated in write ups. Pictures don't lie..." Read more Lorextechnology Customer Service Lorex "The lorextechnology has a Terrible customer service. the reps hardly speak English and and read lines from manuals or some other sources. they have no idea how to help. for..." Read more LOREX - WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! dont walk, RUN from this company! Lorex "I placed an order on 11/27 (#L511047), when I received the order, the cameras wouldn't work at my door through the double pane windows, picking up only the reflection from..." Read more Advanced Security Integrated - Replace and Upgrade 4 Security Cameras Advanced Security Integrated "contacted this company to upgrade and replace 4 security cameras at my home at a cost of $929.33. 1. The night vision on two of the four cameras did not..." Read more GUESS IS A THIEF Guess "GUESS IS A THIEF AND A CHEAT. They robbed me of my purse. I purchased a purse from a guess store in Scarborough town center. They told me my receipt..." Read more Exceptional Customer Service from ROSEGAL Staff Rosegal "I had great Customer Service from the ROSEGAL staff and I want to share this. I had a parcel that was slow to arrive, so I emailed my concerns to..." Read more Bonanza - No Sales with over 200 items Listed Bonanza "I decided to try Bonanza in May of 2017 because I have been with Ebay nearly 20 years and am sick of their nonsense. Well, all of my Ebay listing..." Read more Mark Medical Care - Deceptive Doctor Mark Medical Care "This doctor is misleading, nasty and deceptive. He is a radiologist who went to school in Mexico and now he is using second-hand lasers on his hispanic customers. Beware of..." Read more