Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Hello Team of Wisdo,

My name is Sukanya and I had an account on this application with my name Sukanya B . I dont know if you guys have blocked my account or what as Im unable to login to my account since today morning.

I had paid for a yearly membership for this application! If you guys are blocking a users account at least have the decency to inform the user regarding the same as I have paid for this application for a year and my membership is valid till 24 May 2023.

Are you going to refund my money back? Because if you guys have blocked my account you should either refund the money back or unblock my account!

I never get any assistance from your side when I need but you guys are experts in blocking a users account without informing anything. Every one on the app has issues , it doesnt mean that you will just go ahead and block a paid users account without informing anything to the paid user.

You can check my membership.

I am also attaching on this email my yearly membership which is valid for a year for this application! So you either refund me back my money or inform me about my account!

Thanks.

Sukanya Bora

Wisdo Username (Sukanya B )

India

Preferred solution: I want to get my account back as my yearly membership is valid till May 2023 and they have blocked it and doesn’t have the decency to inform anything and doesn’t respond to any of my emails. I have paid 3349 INR for this app. .

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Wisdo Reviews