Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.1

To the Team of Wisdo,

My name is Sukanya and I had an account on this application with my name Sukanya B . I dont know if you guys have blocked my account or what as Im unable to login to my account since today morning.

I had paid for a yearly membership for this application! If you guys are blocking a users account at least have the decency to inform the user regarding the same as I have paid for this application for a year and my membership is valid till 24 May 2023.

Are you going to refund my money back? Because if you guys have blocked my account you should either refund the money back or unblock my account!

I never get any assistance from your side when I need but you guys are experts in blocking a users account without informing anything. Every one on the app has issues , it doesnt mean that you will just go ahead and block a paid users account without informing anything to the paid user.

You can check my membership.

I am also attaching on this email my yearly membership which is valid for a year for this application! So you either refund me back my money or inform me about my account!

Thanks.

Sukanya Bora

Wisdo Username (Sukanya B )

India

User's recommendation: Good for people from other countries. But people from countries like India etc doesn’t get noticed doesn’t get a good response to their issues, doesn’t get any immediate assistance, and the app blocks a paid user’s account without even having the decency to inform the paid user that their account has been blocked. And when you email them about the issue they doesn’t respond to emails, they don’t pay any attention, they hardly care once they get their membership fees. My membership fee is still valid till next year May 2023 but they have blocked my account.

Preferred solution: I would like to get my account back which they have blocked and my yearly membership is still valid. I have paid 3349 INR for this app and my membership is valid till May 2023 and they have blocked me and doesn’t respond to my emails.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Wisdo Reviews