Wirefly - The support is clueless not supporting the new Parental Control App

52 of 131 Wirefly reviews

I installed the Wirefly Parental Control App (Version: 1.16.0) from the Blackberry App World.I was surprised to see the app.

The app install on my phone was fine but that's as far as I got. I could not login. received a login error that said "Sorry Something went wrong." and then said "Doh!" I could not get it to work so I contacted support at support@wirefly.sparebackup.com and that was also just as big a disappointment. I have not receive a response from anyone.

Can someone tell me what's going on here?Not only does the product suck but so does the service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
52 of 131 Wirefly reviews
ValuedCustomer

Jan 24, 2012 #415375

Kim, "So sad" is on point, I have no issues with my phone. I am trying to contact the support team who manages the "support@wirefly.sparebackup.com" support. I tried to email them but have not received a response. It looks like the app is created by "Spare Backup" but supported by you. What do you suggest I contact next?

Typical blame game

Jan 24, 2012 #415367

the Wirefly Parental Control app is a dud. I tried it an received the same error.

wirefly_kim

Jan 19, 2012 #412332

Hi ValuedCustomer,
I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with Spare Backup. I would like to review your order and assist you with your issues. Can you please email me your order number to onlinesupport@wirefly.com and I will make sure we work with you and Spare Backup to resolve the problems you are having. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
-Kim

So sad

Jan 18, 2012 #411799

Wirefly just sells the cell phones. You need to contact the maker of the APP which obviously is not Wirefly.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.