Winzip - Can not re-install malware protector after computer crashed
Update added by user Apr 22, 2015
Situation was resolved after lots of back and forth emails
Original review posted by user Mar 08, 2015
Contacted winzip about computer crash and that I had purchased a new computer said ok to re-install WinZip Malware Protector.
Purchased this 1/9/2015 can not re-install, it keeps saying you have exceeded the number of allowed machines, I am only putting it one one machine.
Have called, emailed every address possible and am at an end now.
They email what to do, doesn't work, tell you where else to contact or they are not the right person to contact. No help in getting your program/ software or a real answer that works.
I am out money, time, security, etc.
They are not customer friendly and should be investigated.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- can not use product/ multipal of another product
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Malware Protector
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Claimed to be from Microsoft and my computer was locked by Microsoft. Not true since we restarted the computer and it worked fine. I have sent the case to Microsoft and..."
- "Dear All, Kindly be informed that I have a major security problem with drop box application, The problem is when I signed up in drop box and opened it for usage,..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."