Winzip - Can not re-install malware protector after computer crashed
Update added by user Apr 22, 2015
Situation was resolved after lots of back and forth emails
Original review posted by user Mar 08, 2015
Contacted winzip about computer crash and that I had purchased a new computer said ok to re-install WinZip Malware Protector.
Purchased this 1/9/2015 can not re-install, it keeps saying you have exceeded the number of allowed machines, I am only putting it one one machine.
Have called, emailed every address possible and am at an end now.
They email what to do, doesn't work, tell you where else to contact or they are not the right person to contact. No help in getting your program/ software or a real answer that works.
I am out money, time, security, etc.
They are not customer friendly and should be investigated.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- can not use product/ multipal of another product
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Malware Protector
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I discovered two designer apps for android and really needed them to design t-shirts. They worked great for a while, but then I made the mistake of PAYING for..."
- "I bought the hearthfire and dawnguard add ons for skyrim on ps3 I've got past the required quest to get dawnguard followers but no dialogue to do that, can't..."
- "I have recently contracted out a job to a business named "Zaptech Solutions". I am urging you if you are looking to have any development work done please do not..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."