Jacksonville, Florida

First, let me start by saying that I order from this restaurant regularly.I called today and ordered a tender wrap dipped in hot buffalo sauce with lettuce and tomato for delivery.

Upon receiving my order I noticed that the tortilla was extremely soggy; however, I decided to try enjoy the wrap anyway. With the first *** I realized exactly why the tortilla was so soggy, the tomato was very old and soft, so soft that it was disintegrating all over the wrap. The tomato combined with the excess amount of buffalo sauce caused the meat to become mushy. I called to explain my dissatisfaction with the food, the girl who answered the phone first acted as if she couldn't understand what I was saying then said "I'll have someone call you back." When the owner finally called back she said she would mail me out a check for 6 dollars (my food was 8.49) and that we were no longer able to order from there!

DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE! They are terrible business owners with even worse employees. On top of everything the food is not that good, I stopped ordering their wings because they were so bland. I continue to order from there because of the close proximity to my house.

No more delivery or carryout for me, I'd rather spend my hard earned money somewhere it's appreciated!

Review about: Tender Wrap.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wing Depot?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.