Oxnard, California

I am looking into solar panels and was looking online and came across windy nation and saw they have really good prices and claims.So I decided to dig a lil deeper their website says if your in the area come by and see us at our store so I decided to.

I live in ventura so no big deal to swing by guess what their store has no store front its a building with all the windows covered looks like a run down shut down business. I was very disappointed I thought I was going to a nice store and was going to walk out with a new solar panel kit. Every time I call windy nation I get a recording stating they will get back to me within 48 hours sounds to me like a shady lil side business.

So I decided to email them they got back to me 2 days later saying to let them know what time I wanted to come by so they can make sure someone will be there at the warehouse wait a second I thought this was a store front.anyways just thought I'd share my experience dealing with windy nation so far.

Review about: Store Location.

I didn't like: Customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Windy Nation?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion