Knoxville, Tennessee

the charge controller that you sent with the 100watt panel is a sham!You might be able to put a 110 light cord into these slots ;and thats pushing it.

There is NO Way that you could put the Mc4 cables that I bought separate into this controller!!!!! I want my monies back!!!! I'll keep the panel but I want my money back on the controller!I even called your company and bought the cable from you rather than going on ebay or Amazon;thinking you were a good company to deal with.You have quality products WHY would you send this PIECE OF *** with it!!!! Send me a return goods paper work, take care of this problem and be a stand up company.

I was going to buy more panels from you today until I opened the box and put my Mc4 cables and ends together and saw this *** Controllerthat made for a toy panel! This might work with a 5watt system, but not the 100watt I purchased! I don't want to trash you on Pissed Consumer so fix this.

Michael R.

Smith 1732 McTweer st.Knoxville,Tn 37921/865-382-5966/ msmith16@covhlth.com

Review about: Pwm Solar Charge Controller.

Review #419462 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $215
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Windy Nation?

Comments

Somerset, New Jersey, United States #1235399

Our Controllers can all accommodate at least 8AWG wire.

Trappers 1957
Cumming, Georgia, United States #892826

Most people are smart enough to read review's.I don't want the same problems that the customers had.

Toy panels bad converter that only be used with light electric lines.

I keep looking.Sad quality control is as important as your name.