WindsorONE Roof Eaves Rotting In Under 10 Years!!!
Awful products and service! Do not buy any products from WindsorONE. They sold me this "new product" of wood, saying it would last a lifetime. In under 7 years, it started rotting and the company gave me no help. They told me to fix it with a "rotfix product" (aka bondo)! They knew of the problem but weren't going to help me at all. "Advantage" makes much better products.
Please look at my picture for proof!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Roof Eave
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "I used Behr Deckover on my deck last fall and it is peeling all over the place. It took me months to apply waiting for cool weather and no..."
- "I bought top of the line Pergo Flooring with the Gold under layment and some sort of seal for below that. We were told it had a lifetime warranty and..."
- "My storm door is actually falling apart. I have small grandchildren that I have several days a week and they like to look outside. I'm scared to death they will..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- " I signed up with Twisted Terror Convention to be a Featured Artist at the event. I paid $50 for a table and was supposed to be guaranteed a spot..."
- "I used to really like West Elm. After an incident this week, I'll never shop there again. I washed four curtains according to the tag instructions and they shrunk 3-4..."