WindsorONE Roof Eaves Rotting In Under 10 Years!!!
Awful products and service! Do not buy any products from WindsorONE. They sold me this "new product" of wood, saying it would last a lifetime. In under 7 years, it started rotting and the company gave me no help. They told me to fix it with a "rotfix product" (aka bondo)! They knew of the problem but weren't going to help me at all. "Advantage" makes much better products.
Please look at my picture for proof!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Roof Eave
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "I have six different Pella Designer Series doors that are rotted out at the bottom. The corner clips holding the trim on the outside of the doors along with the..."
- "My Pulte home came with a "free" baseline electric Whirlpool kitchen appliance package, with multiple options to upgrade the appliance line as long as it was electric. Only one..."
- "Two months ago we ordered a Marvin Ultimate Sliding French Door, supposedly the best of the best on the market. In fact, 10 years ago we ordered the same door..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I used to really like West Elm. After an incident this week, I'll never shop there again. I washed four curtains according to the tag instructions and they shrunk 3-4..."
- "Hi Just I want to let you know to everybody and anywhere do you see this guy, go around this is a biggest theft on the law marketing,..."
- "I recently relocated from Texas to California and was in need of a moving company to transport my furniture. After contacting several companies and pressed for time, I chose..."