WindsorONE Roof Eaves Rotting In Under 10 Years!!!
Awful products and service! Do not buy any products from WindsorONE. They sold me this "new product" of wood, saying it would last a lifetime. In under 7 years, it started rotting and the company gave me no help. They told me to fix it with a "rotfix product" (aka bondo)! They knew of the problem but weren't going to help me at all. "Advantage" makes much better products.
Please look at my picture for proof!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Roof Eave
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "Handyman Service, Portland, Maine I hired Tracy Hayes from Home Advisor (Portland, ME) to repair my deck as per the original deck design. I wanted pressure treated wood, I specified that..."
- "My husband and I visited a Lumber Liquidators store on 10/25/14 in response to an advertisement. The advertised "deal" was already gone, and we were given a sample of..."
- "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..."
- "I used to really like West Elm. After an incident this week, I'll never shop there again. I washed four curtains according to the tag instructions and they shrunk 3-4..."
- " To Mr. Randall Stephenson CEO of AT&T : I am writing to you this email with an issue. I do not like what AT&T is doing. I have been an AT&T subscriber..."
- "A man pulled up by our house in a white van and claimed to have leftover steaks From his deliveries. He offered a cheap rate of $1 50.00 bought the..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."