Featured on Facebook Not resolved

A friend of mine bought these a while back, wore them once, and decided that they did not fit him. I took them off his hands, and they fit me like a glove. Best fitting shoes ever. I play mostly on hard courts. I used them THREE TIMES, and the heel started to detach on both shoes (see pic). The adhesive failed completely. This model has the RG (Reactive Gel) insert, which you can clearly see exposed in the picture.

As I did not pay for these shoes, I have incurred no losses. I am posting this as a warning to others; don't assume a high-end shoe is well-constructed.

I am also disappointed because the amazing fit of these shoes could have made me a Wilson customer for life, and that's not gonna happen now.

Review about: Wilson Rg Tennis Shoes.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wilson Sporting Goods?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Blair - Balir VIP Plus a complete Scam Blair "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..." Read more Dresslily - I asked to cancel my order and get a refund, they didn't listen Dresslily "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..." Read more Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM Rosewe "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..." Read more Guardsmans - I purchased the 5 yrs protection plan from guardsman for my Ashley Furniture. Our dog was licking and discolored the leather couch we purchased. Guardsmans "The plan states animals bodily fluids are covered. When we put in a claim, they twisted things & said wear doesn't count. Our couch is only 2 yrs. old and..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more g2a - Horrible scam website g2a "*First time using G2A *Purchase key for game *Key doesn't work *Contact seller and explain problem *Seller replies: "and?" *Support Team takes over the case *G2A closes case in seller's..." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more