Asheboro, North Carolina

Will freeman is a Master LIAR!!Along with his trashy slutty wife!!

He will steal your money, lie and string you along for as long as he can! He claims he is steal working on my grill... It's been over 18 months. He's changed the name of his business and has several websites!!!

Beware...... He lives in Franklinton NC and has a shop in Asheboro NC. Will ignores your phone calls,if he does answer there's another excuse or lie why he doesn't have your project completed.

Look him up on line, rip off reports.I will be posting his home address license plate# etc.I will be posting all his emails and text messages on the local news stations.

Review about: Bbq Grill.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Willz Grills?

Comments

Looks like they got him

High Point, North Carolina, United States #1282983

510 city view street asheboro nc

Bq-smokers.com is current website.

Cjc-5362 is plates on white f150

John

Same here.Met willie freeman at his home located at 510 city view street in asheboro, nc on January 1 2017.

Every week I have got a different excuse. The last one being his mother almost died. He still promising me pictures that I have not received yet. Will only talk to me through email from his craigslist ad.

I found his new website which is

bq-smokers.com and started emailing him through it so I would have proof. He told me his name was bill free. When I left his house I took a picture (just in case) of his white ford f150 license plate. Well my good buddy downtown looked it up and that's how I got his real name willie freeman.

I called him willie and he about flipped out saying what are you talking about?! He still doesn't know I know everything about him. I will contact the asheboro officer that is posted here. Looks like this dude is still scamming after 6 years.

Why hasn't anything happened to him yet? The is ridiculous. If anybody has any info feel free to contact me.

THIS POS HAS TO GO DOWN ASAP.

There's no way he can defeat all of us.There are to many reports on him out there.

Amarillo, Texas, United States #1235267

How did you get your money back?

#1209894

Has anyone gotten a finished product from will?

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1202422

Myself and 2 others have brought felony charges against him. A Union County fire dept is one of the victims. August 22, 2016.

to Anonymous #1209897

Will has also been giving me the run around for several months how did you go about pressing charges?

to Anonymous Denver, North Carolina, United States #1223465

I'm just realizing I've been ripped as well. Should I contact the local police?

John
to Anonymous High Point, North Carolina, United States #1283844

Did anything come out of this for you?

JLAW2016

I am looking for his present address, phone contact information please.

What has the attorney General done to essences of all the compliants?

Thanks