Willowdale Crossing Apartments Apartment Rental Review from Waldorf, Maryland
Went and applied at Willowdale Crossing Apartments.They showed us abmodel and we liked it.Rent was to be $1007 plus $59 for water etc each month.Nice.Well we get ready to sign when we are informed the rent hiked up $75.Not pleased but we where told its because it is getting new appliances,carpet,lights,cabinets.Ok we can handle that.Move in day.No ceiling fans as listed, appliances are not new and definitely not the cabinets.These arent even the oned we where shown.As for light fixtures they replaced the dining room by taking down the hanging light with a plain light fixture.I do not like being lied to.So if you decide to move here be on the look out for dishonesty.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On 6/18/2013 I rented a car with Enterprise. I did an initial inspection of the car and was asked by the salesman if I wanted insurance through Enterprise or..."
- "Kuala Lumpur Europcar cars are old, dirty and not road worthy. Fell for their glossy website and booked a car. On pick up I was offered a 7 y.o. rusted..."
- "My wife is a flight attendant of a major US Airline, so we travel to France and other countries often on vacation. When we return a rental car, in..."
- "Worst customer service ever! I got a dress that is clearly not the size I ordered and they refuse to take it back stating it was custom made for me...."
- "I rented a pink Breast Cancer Party Bus for my sister must say everyone had a great time. The driver was very friendly and a people person. We..."
- "I purchased my wife's engagement ring and wedding band from Primestyle and I couldn't be happier. its actually hard to believe that they were able to give me such a..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."