Waldorf, Maryland

Update by user Dec 13, 2016

These are pics of the clean up after one fumigation.

Update by user Dec 13, 2016

This apartment is in Frederick Md Willowdale Crossing.Still dealing with the ROACH issue.Been dealing with bugs since we moved in which was Mid May 2016.The bug problem is now a ROACH INFESTATION.It has gotten so bad that we cannot even go food shopping since they get into everything.The kitchen we packed away since we would find them in our pans,cups,plates and silverware.So we eat out which is quite expensive.Pest control has been coming weekly to fumigate the place.The inconvience of getting the apartment ready and cleaning the bugs up after and having to take our cat out for two hours is getting to be to much but this company has not done anything to fix this issue.We are paying $1101 a month for this Roach Hotel.

Original review posted by user May 22, 2016

Went and applied at Willowdale Crossing Apartments.They showed us abmodel and we liked it.Rent was to be $1007 plus $59 for water etc each month.Nice.Well we get ready to sign when we are informed the rent hiked up $75.Not pleased but we where told its because it is getting new appliances,carpet,lights,cabinets.Ok we can handle that.Move in day.No ceiling fans as listed, appliances are not new and definitely not the cabinets.These arent even the oned we where shown.As for light fixtures they replaced the dining room by taking down the hanging light with a plain light fixture.I do not like being lied to.So if you decide to move here be on the look out for dishonesty.

Review about: Apartments.

Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Willowdale Crossing Apartments?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion