Willowdale Crossing Apartments - Bug Infestation

1 of 2 Willowdale Crossing Apartments reviews

Lived at Willowdale Crossing Apts in Frederick since May 2016.There are so many issues here.From the noise outside to elephants above or maybe a Bowling Alley with all the noise at all times of day and night.Then the slobs that leave there Soda cans,there fast food leftovers and Then we have the kids that like to come by my glass door and scare my cat.there dogs that leave me presents by my patio door.My kitchen has the most disgusting cabinets I ever saw where I decided not to even use them anymore.I have started packing my kitchenware away which brings me to the most important issue with this apartment "GERMAN ROACHES".It has come to the point of being a health hazardThey sent the bug man out so many times and it did nothing.Now we are talking infestation.They finally fumigated yesterday and they are still coming out.I disinfect and mop the floors vacuum and vacuum and still I am sweeping up pieces of these disgusting creatures everywhere.I have NEVER lived like this before.My lights all over the apt stay on all night.I don't want to sleep because I find babies on my shirt.I want to move so bad but cannot afford another move with paying the movers and another pet deposit.Its bad enough I lost money on all the food I hD to throw out.I now know I cannot go grocery shopping because the bugs always find there way into it so now I have the expense of eating out all the time.My next step is contacting the Health Dept.I believe we are under new management so maybe they will do something ASAP.This apartment needs to be totally redone .I could go on and on but you get the drift.Rent somewhere else .

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

No items
  • What I disliked
    • Roaches
    • Noise level
    • Having to live under these unhealthy conditions

Reason of review:
Apartments
Review category
Rentals
review #953090 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Willowdale Crossing Apartments? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 2 Willowdale Crossing Apartments reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.