Willowdale Crossing Apartments - Bug Infestation
Lived at Willowdale Crossing Apts in Frederick since May 2016.There are so many issues here.From the noise outside to elephants above or maybe a Bowling Alley with all the noise at all times of day and night.Then the slobs that leave there Soda cans,there fast food leftovers and Then we have the kids that like to come by my glass door and scare my cat.there dogs that leave me presents by my patio door.My kitchen has the most disgusting cabinets I ever saw where I decided not to even use them anymore.I have started packing my kitchenware away which brings me to the most important issue with this apartment "GERMAN ROACHES".It has come to the point of being a health hazardThey sent the bug man out so many times and it did nothing.Now we are talking infestation.They finally fumigated yesterday and they are still coming out.I disinfect and mop the floors vacuum and vacuum and still I am sweeping up pieces of these disgusting creatures everywhere.I have NEVER lived like this before.My lights all over the apt stay on all night.I don't want to sleep because I find babies on my shirt.I want to move so bad but cannot afford another move with paying the movers and another pet deposit.Its bad enough I lost money on all the food I hD to throw out.I now know I cannot go grocery shopping because the bugs always find there way into it so now I have the expense of eating out all the time.My next step is contacting the Health Dept.I believe we are under new management so maybe they will do something ASAP.This apartment needs to be totally redone .I could go on and on but you get the drift.Rent somewhere else .
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Noise level
- Having to live under these unhealthy conditions
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- New Apartment moving expenses
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "First off i'm a 17 year old guy. I have a 2005 Hyundai Tiburon GT and needed tires badly, I have a friend who referred me to "Rent a Wheel"..."
- "So had to take a last minute trip to Philadelphia. Arrived at 12:15 this morning and couldn't get any discount rate prior to arriving. Had to book a car for..."
- "In May of 2014, through the recommendation of my insurance co., I rented a car from Enterprise while my car was being repaired. When I picked up the vehicle,..."
- "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..."
- "I usually do not post things about my bad or good experiences for that matter but I honestly can not resist. Outback has seriously gown down hill over the last..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."