Cary, North Carolina

I've bought a Nespresso Pixie with a great 50% discount at Williams-sonoma.com on 01/28/2016.Paid the full amount and waited for the product delivery on 03/02/2016, however on the February 4th I've called Customer Care and was informed that I was in back order since they were out of stock, but they had an order to be delivered on Feb 24th so I should have been received my product on February 26th.

Related: Williams Sonoma Customer Care Review from Kingsville, Texas

For my surprise, product was not shipped and I notice that the amount was credited back in my credit card. Today (03/12/16) I received an e-mail with the same product, with 25% and double the price that I paid in stock, called Williams Sonoma and was informed that they did not have my product and they couldn't give me the product in the website for the same price because it was a different color.

Bottom line, Williams Sonoma sold a product in the website didn't ship it and even having the product in stock, they decided to not honor their sale.SHAME!

Review about: Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker.

Layout of Store
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / $91
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Williams Sonoma?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.