Ordered turkey for Thanksgiving.Arrived 2-days before Thanksgiving without dry ice.

Could see signs of mold through plastic protective covering. Called customer service and was told it was probably brine and could be eaten. When we complained, agent said they would send out a new one for one-day delivery. Called next day and was told the first agent should not have told us that and that we should not eat the turkey (had sent picture of mold).

We were told they would help us find a turkey and we could pick it up at local grocery store. We declined offer and went shopping day before Thanksgiving. While on phone we requested and were told management would call us to discuss this issue - guess what!!!! 6-days later and no call.

Naturally they have lost customer.Sad - they have good brand recognition but poor execution.

Review about: Williams Sonoma Turkey.

I didn't like: Turkey.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $250
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Williams Sonoma?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Michael Kors Boots Review Michael Kors "Michael kors is trash with careless customer service.this is my email to themOn the basis of out phone conversations as I received today my order of 5 boots with a..." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more Zoom Tan Causes Cancer Zoom Tan "Tanning causes cancer. That's just a fact. According to the CDC: "Using a tanning bed, booth, or sunlamp to get tan is called indoor tanning. Exposure to ultraviolet (UV) rays..." Read more City Of Hope Hospital - A license to Kill! City Of Hope Hospital "My child tragically lost her life last year at City of Hope hospital, Duarte, CA. She was admitted to the hospital with an unresolved urinary tract infection. There were numerous..." Read more